Nico Punished

ATL11

Pole Sitter
Just coming through the Press feeds that Mercedes have punished Nico Rosberg for his clash with Lewis Hamilton @ Spa this weekend.

Wonder what the punishment will be?

1,000 Lines - Make it less obvious next time or don't do a double steering movement, the are cameras you know.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28983758

Last edited:
Whatever it is, I suspect it will punish the 'team' more.
Think the Team has already been punished enough as the whole world is watching the spoilt brat they have as a team mate, play out his follies.

Be interesting how Nico deals with this now?

So no query which 'side' you support then? ATL11

I still think it was a racing incident, ill-judged perhaps and then gobs ill-managed.

If the team really want to cripple themselves and want to lose their massive WCC lead, then lets go all PC and 'punish' the man that has earned them the most points so far.

Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 13.50.44.png

One thing is for sure, if he is a racer he will have compartmentalised that meeting and anything done to him will be filed under "injustice" and "the World conspiring against me: yet a bloody gain!"

The punishment certainly won't fit the crime, unless they have reported him to the FIA and demanded that he has his 2nd place rescinded and points deducted!

So no query which 'side' you support then? ATL11

I still think it was a racing incident, ill-judged perhaps and then gobs ill-managed.

If the team really want to cripple themselves and want to lose their massive WCC lead, then lets go all PC and 'punish' the man that has earned them the most points so far.
Ironically enough all the years watching F1 I've never really supported a team & only followed a few drivers through the years, Hunt, Keke Rosberg & then Senna, after that it's just been the love of F1.

I'd love to say my Grandad fought in the war, etc, etc, but this little 'tate ta tate' between Hamilton & Rosberg is cracking for F1! Hamilton at first wore his heart on his sleeve but has since calmed down. Nico, at first Ãœber Cool is now coming across as a spoilt brat....Love it

No one from the team has said what NR's suitable punishment is. Just that he's been suitably punished. ?

So what.... no cocoa before bed for 10 days... ?

And now Lewis has said that they have both made mistakes and that it would be wrong to point fingers and say "which one is worse than the other." :dunno:

So Nico must still be really pissed at something Lewis did... :popcorn:

Last edited:
Now any journalist worth his salt should be camped outside Nico's house to ask him what exactly was "the point that he was trying to make"? Should he be rebuffed by Nico with his usual diplomatic diversions, the Journo should ask if he would prefer that they go and ask Lewis what that point is?!! :moustache:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom