Announcement New moderator required

This was just dropped into my letterbox...

Dear fat_jez,

We do not accept the unjustifiable and shameless editing of posts on this website by moderators with no given reason other than "It was a gift".

This is insufficient explanation to justify what amounts to an edit of the history of the UUM's political campaigns and may be misinterpreted by future forum historians.

If this editing continues, the Unruly Mass will be forced to set up a flame war in an outlying forum. Please do not test our patience again.

Yours with disgust,

UNION OF UNRULY MASSES,
SERVANT'S QUARTERS,
APEX TOWERS

PS: Just Because this is a motorsport website, we do not believe you should dye the Belgian mineral water red!

I'd like to thank fat_jez and FB for, well, let's just call it volunteering :snigger:

We are not looking for any more moderators at this time but as the site grows I'm sure there will be a need.

Brogan said:
I'd like to thank fat_jez and FB for, well, let's just call it volunteering :snigger: .

Here was me thinking Brogan was being nice. Come out for a drink, he said. Have a pint on me, he said. So I finished my drink and there was this coin at the bottom and before I knew it, I was a mod. :dunno:

Hello there FB

Good luck with the role, 'tis but extra fear to be unleashed on the unsuspecting forum-goes

Thanks to all for the good wishes. Not very often the mods get called on given the Bon Homie that exist. Can I just warn any unruly members that if they misbehave they can look forward to a Big Daddy type body splash. LOL

For younger viewers this is Shirley Crabtree AKA Big Daddy. What a fine figure of a man...

big_daddy.jpg

As a member of the Union of Unruly Masses, I would like to wish FB and FJ all the best in their ever vigilant role of moderation

Boyle99 said:
As a member of the Union of Unruly Masses, I would like to wish FB and FJ all the best in their ever vigilant role of moderation

Like I said in an earlier post in this heah' thread..................
We'll go easy on them..................really, we will...... :D :whistle: :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom