Name that driver

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Thought I'd try a new quiz to keep us amused so who's this?

Attachments

• Name Game.jpg
    Name Game.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 299
I spotted the Beta sponsorship, and figured it was pre-Arrows so a Surtees driver.

In the list was a certain Italian winner of 1 GP, and a quick google search to see what he looked like confirmed that it's the infamous Vittorio Brambilla!

Well done Muddy, it is indeed the Monza Gorilla - Vittorio Brambilla. Would you care to post another?

Had to think a bit for one - Someone known, but hopefully not instantly recognisable, and without obvious clues on the overalls. Try this one

patrick.jpg

I have no idea who that is but I can see an Alpha badge on his race suit so I'm going to guess that it's Bruno Giacommeli?

I'm fairly sure I know what Andrea De Cesaris looks like and I know he was an Alpha driver so if it's him I'm going to give myself a good kick in the spuds.

I do believe that to be Patrick Depailler.

BTW, anyone think Brambilla looks like Judd Hirsch of Taxi fame?

This one might test you a bit, who's this?

Attachments

• Driver quiz.jpg
    Driver quiz.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 244
He's a former F1 driver who drove for some of the most famous names in F1 during his career and took part in nearly 100 Grand Prix. He didn't have the beard whilst racing though.

A chocolate Hob Nob to Muddy, it is indeed Ivan Capelli; who appears to have moved his hair from the top to the bottom of his head as he's got older.

Muddytalker said:
Ok, here's the next one

larini-91.jpg

I have to admit, I'm struggling with this one, mainly because I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /teams/lambo/large/larini-91.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Back
Top Bottom