Motorsports Calendar 22-24 April 2011

Matthew Little

Points Scorer
With Easter upon us, it's time to see what events have risen to this weekend's calendar......

~~NASCAR Nationwide Series: Nashville 300, Nashville Superspeedway(Lebanon, Tn.--1.33 mile concrete oval)
~~NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Bully Hill Vineyards 200, Nashville Superspeedway
~~FIA World Touring Car Championship: Round 2[races 3-4], Race of Belgium--Zolder Circuit(Zolder, Belgium---2.492 mile natural terrain road course)

As always, check your local listings for exact times/dates and feel free to add anything that may have clipped the apex and missed the calendar............ :) :goodday:

If you are in the UK there's also the British Superbikes that get under way at Brands Hatch this weekend and for the first time in it's history it features a rider(ess) called Jenny Tinmouth.

~~NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Bully Hill Vineyards 200, Nashville Superspeedway

I didn't see the race last night, but I noticed this morning that Piquet, Jr. finished 2nd behind Kyle Busch. I'm sure this will satisfy the large Piquet contingent here at CTA to no end.

I can't wait to see Kimi in one of these Trucks.

Back
Top Bottom