Motorsport on TV March 27th/28th

Muddytalker

Points Scorer
A triple header for motorsports fans (Mrs Muddy is already threatening to leave...)

After the Australian GP on Sunday morning, NASCAR's Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500 from Martinsville is on Open Access 3 at around 5pm, race start 6pm. Later on at 8.30pm, Sky Sports 3/HD3 has the Honda Grand Prix of St Petersburg (or Indycar at St. Pete as our American cousins like to call it).

:goodday:

Both races washed out last night, with several inches of standing water at the Indycar races . Mrs Muddy could barely hide her glee...

At 3pm - I've managed to remote Sky+ it, but can't yet do the NASCAR race, don't even know if OPen Access are showing it still. Even if they do, I'm not sure when I'm going to get to see it as I'll be watching [Football alert]my beloved Nottm Forest lose to the Barcodes[/Football Alert] tonight.

Forest will probably beat the barcodes tonight, hence keeping them within hope's reach of Boing-Boing, which is why it will be all the more galling at the end of the season when they're beaten by someone Welsh in the play-offs.

How old are you, Muddy, you're not a 40-year-old failed gloryhunter, are you?

teabagyokel said:
Forest will probably beat the barcodes tonight, hence keeping them within hope's reach of Boing-Boing, which is why it will be all the more galling at the end of the season when they're beaten by someone Welsh in the play-offs.

How old are you, Muddy, you're not a 40-year-old failed gloryhunter, are you?

Close - 37 in a few weeks.

I can just imagine the gloryhunters of the late 70s, getting into football and thinking, "They're European Champions, I'll support them", but unlike those who decided to do so every other year they got Forest, who've won a few League Cups since and tasted the lower two divisions.

20 years later, and you've got fans who can't comprehend that a club is not ruined if it is chasing a fourth consecutive title and second European Cup out of three. I really hope them lot go the way of Portsmouth or Leeds or Chester or someone, and then they can learn what the word "ruined" means. >:(

Sorry, motorsport forum, but an official remark from Hate United, Not-so-bothered-about Glazer!

Back
Top Bottom