MotoGP MotoGP 2011 discussion

Stoner, Pedrosa, Spies - row 1
de Puniet, Bautista, Rossi - row 2
Hayden, Dovizioso, Barbera - row 3
Abraham, Crutchlow, Capirossi - row 4
Elias, Aoyama, Nakasuga, row 5
and Edward's stand-in Hayes as tail gunner.
Interesting:thinking:

Gaps are huge though - 1sec a lap. A lot round there. Could be a couple of bun fights and a procession. Hope I'm wrong.

Moto2 is the class of the year. That's where most of the action will be. Quali up next!:)

Well, you are getting your wish. Looks like quali for Moto2 is just getting washed out now. If you like rubber-necking crashes rain is okay. If you want good racing pray for the dry.

Well, you are getting your wish. Looks like quali for Moto2 is just getting washed out now. If you like rubber-necking crashes rain is okay. If you want good racing pray for the dry.
For the race! Rain ipart-way through qualifying ruins it. The reasons I want rain in the race is because I hate the Valencia circuit, it tests the rider's skill to the limit, and it creates a level of uncertainty - especially if it is flag-to-flag.

I'll be glad with more bikes next year, because now it may become a non-race. And I wish it would either remain totally dry or totally wet.

Yes - that was my first thought - mind if it had been F1, where the finish line is normally about 50m before the start line, then Spies would have won! (I've never quite understood that!)

Oh, it's to do with the timing beams, and for the benefit of the rich people in the paddock club (that the start line is further forward).

Also, well done Cal!

Oh, it's to do with the timing beams, and for the benefit of the rich people in the paddock club (that the start line is further forward).

Also, well done Cal!

I've never quite bought the idea of the timing beams!!! - If they have the front of the grid, then the start/finish line should be there!!! ;) However, the rich people in the paddock club, I can believe that!

Back
Top Bottom