Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend

Who was the Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend?

• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Webber

• Jenson Button

• Fernando Alonso

• Nico Rosberg

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Adrian Sutil

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Sebastien Buemi

• Jaime Alguersuari

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Timo Glock

• Jerome D'Ambrosio

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Total voters

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
(I'm not sure I put this in the right place if I havent sorry again!) Has it been done yet? If so I'm so sorry I just didn't see it but if not,

Who was the Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend in Germany? This is not like DotW or CotW as in this is not a serious thread! A bit of fun! Your choice and all credit to the real inventor, you know who you are! So Vote away!

I voted Vitaly Petrov,

The man never gives up when defending a position, on very worn tyres he kept Button at bay for a long time, and Michael Schumacher for a period.

I am starting to like this guy :)

Most Entertaining? Nick Heidfeld for removing a sign with ease from trackside and then attempting a " Mark Webber" by trying to launch the car like an addition to the NASA Space Shuttle Programme, followed up with a fantastic, spectacular, sideways drift across the gravel trap scattering wreckage and stones in all directions. A definite "E" for Effort!

My praise also goes to the Choreographer... :thumbsup:

Lewis was a joy to watch. Perseverance, his overtakes and his controlled aggression were entertaining. The fact that one never knows what he or others around him will do in response is exciting.

Button was entertaining all weekend with the inevitability of the deployment of the excuse book, no grip, no balance, something not right, I would have done well, alas the fates were not to be. The recovery looked good for a while, looked like he might go and have a bash at Seb as well.

MS, always entertaining because the guy never expects anything less than a win. Maybe the ambition is writing cheques the reactions cant deliver though. Great to see, like with Lewis

Petrov is always fun to watch, again he doesnt do 'make up the numbers'

Rosberg with some clever driving, trying to do the best with his equipment, he is a big mystery, entertaining because you expect him at anytime to do really well and win something

Massa was entertaining as I expected him to take someone out LOL

It will have to be Lewis for reasons mentioned

Oh dear I seem to have made a schoolboy error! I forgot the Lotus drivers! Good thing nobody noticed or voted for them! Well tried to!

I voted Vitaly Petrov,

The man never gives up when defending a position, on very worn tyres he kept Button at bay for a long time, and Michael Schumacher for a period.

I am starting to like this guy :)

Yup, same here :)
Hamilton was also entertaining though I can't remember something from him that I enjoyed as much as Petrov, so... Petrov it is.

I voted for Petrov, thought he was absolutely brilliant in holding off faster cars for as long as he did at times,..........And yes this is my genuine feeling.

I voted for Schumacher, he had a great start and also tried the switchback a few times. Watching him throw a dummy and try to come back on the outside at full speed coming up to the chicane show how quick your reactions need to be in these cars, a tiny delay would have put him in the back of the car in front (think it was petrov at that point)..

Was it not Rosberg aswell? When both of them passed Petrov, Schumacher went for Rosbergs inside but Rosberg blocked him off under braking (mentioned in commentary that he did two moves into there) but....

I went Petrov too - as mentioned in the other thread its great to see the art of keeping in front of a faster car hasn't been killed off by DRS and KERS.

Maybe he learnt it from all that ice racing?

Lewis was a joy to watch. Perseverance, his overtakes and his controlled aggression were entertaining. The fact that one never knows what he or others around him will do in response is exciting.

Button was entertaining all weekend with the inevitability of the deployment of the excuse book, no grip, no balance, something not right, I would have done well, alas the fates were not to be. The recovery looked good for a while, looked like he might go and have a bash at Seb as well.

Jesus Christ inevitably the "Lewis is great, Button is useless" bile has been brought to this forum. Took a while but it's happened.

Can we please just cut this crap out? You don't like Button. WE GET IT.

Back
Top Bottom