Looking ahead to 2013 - the Drivers line-up?

Perhaps their return to the winners circle will encourage sponsors not allied to drivers and allow them to get a driver in based solely on talent, not a combination of ability and cheque book. As much as Slasher Sutil is a bit of a berk I think he would have done a good job at Williams. Maybe Heikki for Williams given Caterham are treading water.

So he could flounce about in the Williams pit complaining the steering was nice rather than at Lotus?

I wonder whether at this point in time, financially, FW might prefer a young, cheap driver if he no longer has to take Senndonado for budgetary reasons. Someone like Bottas. Hamilton would be terrific, but he would divert a fair chunk of budget away from the car.

I honestly think if Lewis wants to leave Mclaren he should take the Williams option. British driver leading a former British team back to glory? thats going to bring the sponsors pouring in and as Williams are proving give them the cash and they'll come up with the goods. Sounds silly but If he seriously wants out of Mclaren then I think thats his best option.
At last, someone else thinking along the same lines as me! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom