Leveling up!

Not a good idea IMO.
Just trying to agree on a top 10-15 would be impossible.
It would also just be confusing if someone had a user name of e.g. Nigel Mansell and a title of Damon Hill.

Finishing points of the previous year? Times the score by ten, so 2560 posts = Seb Vettel, 2520 points = Alonso, 60 points = Heidfeld or de la Rosa... etc. Then change it after each year.

Come on guys - it's for a good cause...:)

I was going to upgrade, or donate, but unfortunately I am not getting paid until the end of September, so I need to watch what I am doing :givemestrength:

But I will upgrade or donate soon...have too many people owing me money :(

One thing I have noticed is as a premium member I don't know what title I would normally have. I think it is either racer or pole sitter but not sure.
I've actually changed how the system works now - the user title and ribbon no longer have the same text as it seemed superfluous and unnecessary duplication.
In fact, all of the account upgrades now use the same titles as all other groups.
This allows those with the necessary privileges to leave the title field blank and use the default ladder, or set their own.
Prior to this change it would have been fixed at the title of the upgrade.

The ribbons denote the type of upgrade applied so I think that's sufficient really.

I've also reworded the upgrades, still trying to finalise the names so it's a work in progress.

Also retired seems to indicate you are no longer an active member. I think Legend would be a better title.
Good point, that has been duly changed.

Back
Top Bottom