Korean Grand Prix Prediction Game - Result

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
A step into the unknown with the first Korean Grand Prix. Galahad has given you a flavour of the circuit so will this be another Red Bull benefit or will the extra horses of the Mclaren Mercedes help out on the long straights? How will the Ferrari duo (?) fare and will Robert Kubica continue his impressive form, assuming his car keeps all it's wheels on this weekend. Here's my prediction:

Vettel
Hamilton
Webber
Alonso
Button
Rosberg
Heidfeld
Sutil
Barrichello
Schumacher

Re: Korean Grand Prix Prediction Game

With this GP been a total unknown and a bit of a lottery I've decided to employ a random number generator to help me determine the finishing positions.

http://www.random.org/

I took the current standings 1-10; Webber=1 Vettel=3, and used the predictor on that site to generate a random number. Then I repeated the process for each finishing position, If the same number came up again I generated a new one for that position until I got the 10 unique positions.

The results are quite interesting and are as follows:

Vettel
Webber
Rosberg
Massa
Hamilton
Schumacher
Sutil
Alonso
Button
Kubica

I'm hoping the Mercedes do well this race and will Massa be faster than Alonso?

Webber
Alonso
Vettel
Hamilton
Kubica
Button
Rosberg
Massa
Kobayashi
Schumacher

Can we get a bonus point for guessing Vettel's new helmet design? If so, I'm going for South Korean flag colours with some more localised Red Bull slogans. I know, playing it safe.

Mclaren are finaly cemented as "slow", meanwhile an overhyped vettel crashes into Wbber (whose had too much luck this year for my liking) Kubica has another strong showing, whilst other things happen.

Alonso
Vettel
Kubica
Hamilton
Button
Rosberg
Schumacher
Barrichello
Hulkenberg
Luizzi

Mark Webber
Felipe Massa
Lewis Hamilton
Fernando Alonso
Seb Vettel
Jenson Button
Robert Kubica
Nico Rosberg
Kamui Kobayashi
Rubiniho

The topsy turvy race in Korea resulted in some pretty low scores in the prediction game but we have a winner:

:1st: Tooncheese 9 points
:2nd: Chreden 8 points
:3rd: FB 7 points

The also rans were:

TBY 6
F1Yorkshire 5

So congrats to Tooncheese have a cookie.

cookie.jpg

The random number generator failed me!

If Webber had managed to keep his car on the track and Vettel kept his engine inside his chassis it would of been a vastly different result!

Back
Top Bottom