Poll How did you rate the (insert name here) grand prix - Hamilton fans edition.

How did you rate the (insert name here) grand prix

• 10 - I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that again but hey, Hamilton won

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 10 - I'd consider sticking pins in my eyes if I had to watch that again but Hamilton won

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 10 - I'd wonder where I'd put the pins if I had to watch that again but Hamilton won

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - No pins required as there were one or two interesting bits and Hamilton won

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 10 - Neither good nor bad but Hamilton won

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10 - Better than average and Hamilton won

• 10 - Not the best race ever but plenty to enjoy and Hamilton won

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10 - Brilliant race, bit dull here and there but great overall and Hamilton won

• 10 - Not perfect but very close to it. Great race and Hamilton won

• 10 - Outstanding race. The maximum quality throughout and best of all, Hamilton won

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
It has occurred to me that a lot of people enjoy Hamilton winning and want to rate any race where he does this as a 10. That's absolutely fine but it does leave an issue when the race just isn't that good. Fear not Hammy fans for help is at hand with this universal rating system.

There will be another for those who rate to the opposite end of the spectrum coming soon.

C&T...Going with 7 down, especially because of Verstappen's performance. Much has been made and deservedly so of Max's passing abilities, but he isn't too shabby when it comes to defensive driving, and also the tire management department.

Im big Hamilton fan, but even then I want a good race I want him to have to fight tooth & nail for the victory not like vettel did in 2013 sail off into the sunset

I think Gary lineker said sport is at its most enjoyable when its at its most extrustring

I just glad he doesn't do something irritating like holding his finger in the air when he wins.

Last edited:
I would only ever consider giving a ten if:

a) All the media commentators and pundits were bound and gagged for the whole weekend, making it necessary for all so-called fans to try and come up with their own individual assessment instead of paraphrasing :censored: Mc:censored:face off the telly.

AND
b) The entire weekend was broadcast with the Kimi Raikkonen radio feed, open and fully live. :snigger:

Back
Top Bottom