Hello! My name is Tuukka Rask. Who am I? (NO GOOGLING!)

KekeTheKing

Banned
Supporter
I was wondering last night if anybody on CTA had any idea what the man they call "TUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!" does for a living. After establishing his identity we can expand this thread to cover his profession. So I ask you CTA, without searching, who is Tuuka Rask?

Here's a minor hint. I suspect my FF1 teammate Sakari may have an idea

Knows the answer, isn't going to spoil it for everyone else, but you did spell it incorrectly as it Tuukka Rask :p

I was wondering last night if anybody on CTA had any idea what the man they call "TUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!" does for a living. After establishing his identity we can expand this thread to cover his profession. So I ask you CTA, without searching, who is Tuuka Rask?

Here's a minor hint. I suspect my FF1 teammate Sakari may have an idea

I do have an idea.. not going to spoil it either tho.

Well I'll be watching the Kings in about 10 minutes Josh. That was an incredible run they had last year. And of course my Bruins won the year before. I'd love to see them match up this year in the Finals.

I'm glad we've got a few hockey fans that know about Tuuk. The guy was awesome last night and was largely responsible for Boston being able to win that one late in double OT.

Hopefully we can just make this an NHL thread for the final rounds of the season.

Well I'll be watching the Kings in about 10 minutes Josh. That was an incredible run they had last year. And of course my Bruins won the year before. I'd love to see them match up this year in the Finals.

I'm glad we've got a few hockey fans that know about Tuuk. The guy was awesome last night and was largely responsible for Boston being able to win that one late in double OT.

Hopefully we can just make this an NHL thread for the final rounds of the season.

Even though I don't follow NHL all that closely, I concur ... And I hope the Bruins win the Stanley Cup ... If only to prove the Maple Leafs were after all a worthy opponent this year ...

Yeah it was an incredible run last year. The Bruins are looking mighty impressive now, I hope they sweep the Pens tonight, I think they're the favorites for the Cup now after the last few games.
I actually started watching Hockey only 2 years ago, when the Bruins won. I didn't know a lot about hockey back then (not that I know a lot know...) so I disliked the Bruins because I thought they played dirty LOL

Olivier They had a harder time beating the Leafs than they're having with the Pens now :snigger:

As a Flyers fan, I like whoever beats the Pens. Sweep!

That said, I'll have to root for whoever comes out of the west to beat the Bruins. :)

Tuuk was on top of his game again last night, shutting out the Penguins for the second time in the series. Pittsburgh hadn't been shutout all year prior to this!

I hope the Kings can extend the Western series a bit and at least make the Blackhawks work for it.

I hope they can do a bit more than only making the Hawks work for it :D

I can't believe they overlooked Rask for the Vezina though, he's been the best goalie of these playoffs, in my opinion at least.

Back
Top Bottom