Happy Birthday To Us (and other milestones)

Clip The Apex will have become an international sensation, prompting the Western World to sport CTA hats, T-shirts, mugs, flags, belts, buttons, and glasses on a daily basis.

Don't go down that highly profitable route Brogan........Ferrari have and I cringe everytime I see someone walking around dressed head-to-toe in Scuderia gear.

Happy birthday everyone:cheers:

Did someone mention t-shirts?

Picture 2.jpg

Well, Bro, I remember the tentative steps, the uncertainties, the bloody-mindedness and sometimes the heartache of your vision - not to mention the battles, scraps and blooded noses - but, hey, you got here.

Stunning support, posters, threads and stats - please don't slack though :snigger:

Know you a little, wouldn't recognise you in the street, but have endless admiration and love

When we converted to the current software on January 29 this year, we had exactly 33,000 posts.
It took us 969 days to accumulate that amount, an average of 34 posts per day.

Currently there are just over 66,000 posts, which has taken just a further 146 days, an average of 226 posts per day.

Or to put it another way, what took us over 2 1/2 years the first time around has taken under 5 months this time.

Back
Top Bottom