Happy Birthday To Us (and other milestones)

I'm happy to announce that Clip The Apex has reached its 3rd birthday*.

No doubt most of you know how the site started, but for those who don’t, it’s all explained here: http://cliptheapex.com/help/about-us

I would like to say a huge thank you to all members, whether they post a little, a lot, or not at all.
Without members the site wouldn’t have a purpose so thank you for choosing Clip The Apex.

Just recently we have seen phenomenal growth; in May we gained almost 300 new members, saw over 200 new threads be created, and there were an unprecedented 8,000+ posts, with over 3,000 of them in the last week of May alone :o

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the site staff, without whom this place wouldn’t be able to function.
The moderators for ensuring the place runs as smoothly as ever, and the regular contributors who add so much value to the site.
The current (and former) staff can be seen here: http://cliptheapex.com/help/staff

Here’s to another successful year; please join me for virtual beers and cheers :)

:cheers:

* It’s actually tomorrow, but as that’s a Saturday and everyone will have buggered off for the weekend, I think we can make an allowance :D

Happy birthday from me.
My hearfelt thanks and best wishes to all of the CTA staff who keep the forum running so smoothly.
And of course, the founder Brogan.:cheers:

A very Happy Birthday to Clip The Apex and all who sail on her.

Most of all a big thank you and congratulations to Brogan and all the staff for producing and running such a fantastic site, with a very knowledgeable, friendly community.

I have the utmost respect for anybody that takes an idea, nurtures and pushes that idea and produces their vision, so I tip
my :goodday:to you all and look forward to the family growing.

:1st: :cheers: :birthday::cheer:

Happy Birthday Clip The Apex! :birthday: Congratulations Bro and all the staff! Faaantastic!
dancing2.gif

Cheers, everyone! :cheers:

Loving the fireworks in the title! :)

On behalf of all of us here, I'd like to thank Brogan for providing a platform for us to share our love of the sport with enthusiasts from all over the world. The ongoing success of the site is a tribute to the thousands of hours of hard work put in by him (as well as a certain amount of hard cash!) and I feel privileged to have been a part of it.

Thanks too, of course, to all those regulars and newcomers who have kept me entertained, informed, amused and occasionally infuriated! Long may the good ship CTA continue to sail- here's to the next three years! :cheers:

I've said it before Galahad, but without your work on the stat's and data (amongst other things), this site wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting, unique, or successful.

It can't be underestimated just how much time and effort you yourself have put in to this place, and for that I think I can safely say on behalf of everyone, it was very fortunate for us all when you decided to take a chance and register on what was a very fledgling site at the time.

:)

Thanks to everyone for everything and especially Bro for anything and everything.

Here's to another 3 years and then 3 years more and so on and so forth.

I think I may have a can of cider to celebrate later and maybe even a slice of toast.

Happy days !!!!!

Glad to see CTA growing big and strong out of the tiny acorn that was nurtured on a steady diet of overtaking statistics and RBR "front-wing" threads.

Well done Mr. Brogan, may your eternal optimism guide you smoothly through the tangled web we call the Internets.

Hopefully you won't forget us little people in another 3 years time when Clip The Apex will have become an international sensation, prompting the Western World to sport CTA hats, T-shirts, mugs, flags, belts, buttons, and glasses on a daily basis. :1st:

Hopefully you won't forget us little people in another 3 years time when Clip The Apex will have become an international sensation, prompting the Western World to sport CTA hats, T-shirts, mugs, flags, belts, buttons, and glasses on a daily basis. :1st:

I think it would be difficult to moderate that site...!

Back
Top Bottom