Happy Birthday To Us (and other milestones)

A belated Happy Birthday and big thanks to Bro, gribbli and all those without whom we wouldn't have such a stimulating and friendly refuge.

Here's to the next two years :cheers:

Please join me in welcoming our 500th member: shippwreck

In reality we passed 500 a while ago but some accounts have been deleted due to being duplicates or spammers, amongst other reasons.

Brogan said:
Please join me in welcoming our 500th member: shippwreck

In reality we passed 500 a while ago but some accounts have been deleted due to being duplicates or spammers, amongst other reasons.

Welcome Shippwreck and congratulations on being No. 500!

Just let's hope that you don't go the same way as your username..!

Looked at the stats at the bottom of the page, we have just over 1,000 members now, don't know who the 1,000th was, but hooray for CTA anyway :thumbsup:

As of recently we have passed the 1500 mark in members. While these figures are akin to overtakes in this years F1 it is an incredible achievement in such a short period of time since 2008. Here's to another 1500 and a HUGE thank you to Brogan, Galahad, and everyone else who has made CTA such a wonderful and informative site. :cheers:

Coming up for CTA's 3rd birthday - a wonderful achievement Bro - and a big "thank you" to you (and Banu) and all who have helped to make this site "the pinnacle" of F1 discussion x

Well a site is only as good as its members, so a huge thank you to everyone who participates.
Without active members the site would have died a long time ago, and almost did...:o

It goes without saying that if it wasn't for Galahad's work on the overtaking data, we wouldn't have nearly as many members, so once again, many, many thanks for all that you do G.

Also a special mention for all the site staff (http://cliptheapex.com/help/staff) who hopefully will be getting busier :D

Since this was posted just a week ago we've managed to gain another 80 members :D

Now if we could only get 80 members every week we'd be doing mighty fine.

I actually don't do (much) moderating these days.
I did in the past but the aim now is to hand that over to all of the moderators.

That then frees me up to work on other aspects of the site :)

Back
Top Bottom