Gaming Grand Theft Auto V

Brogan - When you say "completed" does that mean you found all the hidden packages, completed the rampages, and flew off the stunt ramps? If so, that's impressive.

And by the way, I still play GTA III once in a while. Fly the Dodo around, get on top of a building, and rack up the stars.

I have San Andreas on the PC and I loved how you can import your music into the game.

Best thing to do on GTA III was enable the flying cars chest and go flying with a tank. Lots of fun.

Going to be interested to see how this one pans out as from what has been said Rockstar got rid of their core GTA QA team and have outsourced the work. This could mean either a really buggy game or something very well polished and playable. I am hoping for the second but fearing the first...

With the option to play with different characters at different times, it looks like this game will feature endless hours of gameplay. I just want to play golf though. :popcorn:

Screen Shot 2013-07-31 at 15.11.08.png

Nah I think it is partially correct but I would be surprised if it is totally accurate.
I think the big city map has appeared in the Deluxe pre order stuff on the web some where. The rest educated guess work I think based on the trailers and screen shots.

Last edited:
Being honest, the maps look too large to me. I recall getting San Andreas, it took ages to get from place to place, and whilst you are moving around, it is a little dull.

I may need to give IV a go, should be getting cheaper now.

Not really a fan of these games, the last one I played was Vice City and it got quite boring.

This one however looks quite good.

Back
Top Bottom