Force India in trouble?

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
V J Mallay is denying any problems but the news wires are alive with stories that FI have some problems. The story has been started by the fact that FI haven't filed their year end accounts and therefore are at risk of being struck off as a company.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iM5D4z0VabJxMhRbnvjgd0cFcgVQ

Apparently Companies House has granted FI an extension until the 25th February to file their accounts. So with no car yet shown and having missed the first test session (not sure if they ever planned to be there though) are FI going to be at the first race in Bahrain?

I certainly hope that they are able to continue. They showed great improvement last season, and I hoped that they would do even better this year. :disappointed:

This is quite a strange story as it seems they haven't filed their Annual Return. This is not a detailed financial document - it's just a pretty basic description of the company and the distribution of shares. It costs 15 quid to file! I really don't see why they're delaying this - either the company is in such a catastrophic state that there's no-one left to do it, or their financial people are incredibly lazy!

rufus_mcdufus said:
This is quite a strange story as it seems they haven't filed their Annual Return. This is not a detailed financial document - it's just a pretty basic description of the company and the distribution of shares. It costs 15 quid to file! I really don't see why they're delaying this - either the company is in such a catastrophic state that there's no-one left to do it, or their financial people are incredibly lazy!

The annual return itself is abasic return, but I think the issue relates to the accompanying accounts which must also be filed with the annual return [ who knows what depths of horrors are holding that one up.. As with others I hope it's a simple issue regarding distributions or post balance sheet events/notes rather than something that's going to get in the way of the fresh ait FI is bringing into F1

Back
Top Bottom