Football All things Football

Sigh of relief in Sheffield tonight although you have to feel for Wrexham.

yeah it was a tad stressful

paper bag GIF

i had said before had that i was nervous & take wrexham lightly at your peril & crowd will be up for this. we are going to have to be at our very best, as they'll play well above their conference level. from our cup runs & our experience of the underdogs in 2014/2015. but we make the perfect start & played brilliantly 1st half. then 2nd half was a horror show at times the 1st 15 mins after the break Wrexham played fantastic, we were dreadful, full deserved the lead as we couldnt clear our lines to save our life.

the red card is a strange decision still not convinced at what jebbison did, ive seen a swung arm but is that because the defender got both hands all over him. but there was questionable refereeing on both sides id say.

when you think we escaped with a draw Ndiaye who is a wonderful talent, learn a lesson tries 1 to many tricks & counter attack leaves us wide open at the back. they scored a great goal. then when i was thinking if i can monday off work. the 1 thing that never dies the team spirit. take us to getting that equaliser in 94th minute

because its was sunday & the whole family was around. appartantly i made my neices jump at 3-3 LOL

Last edited:
Man City claim they have a huge body of evidence to refute these charges. This seems odd given that there are some from the FA which state they failed to supply numerous bits of information such as salaries of managers and players.

The evidence for this is pretty obvious either Man City sent it or they didn't and either the FA received it or they didn't.

As usual, this will be tied up in legal knots for ages to come.

certainly i can see rumbling on.

i was surprised at the size of the news, because i thought this was common knowledge, as im sure i remember this discussion on Sunday supplement a number of years ago may be even 17/18 or 18/19 in how they debated how truthful was man city income stream was. as it was believed that man city owners own the companies, that sponsor & name the stadium. so how much of the 400m sponsorship deal was income

but if I'm not sure how this can be swept under the table. 8 seasons of financial irregularities from 2009/10 - 2017/18

feel fantastic to put wrexham in there place. in what was a cracking cup tie, it was 1 of greatest ive seen great atmosphere & fiery with plenty of passion. not your usual boring game where neither team cares. but it was spoilt by the referee i dont mind a physical game but what i would like is consistency, the bias wasnt even suttle at times, it felt like utd against the world at times . our players can dragged down with both hands on the shirt cynically. but yet coulibaly & berge can get booked for 50/50 tussle for the ball, while they chuck themselves on the floor. hopefully Wrexham will remember next time theyve got a replay to play before over looking us & making plans for spurs

im going to go out on a limb & saying Ryan Reynolds wont be filming deadpool 2 in Sheffield. after his cover was blown & the family stand celebrations at 2-1 & 3-1, that may have got a bit heated. but in fairness we were just telling him thats our 2nd goal 😄.
temp 4.gif

The football commentator by which all others should be measured.

Every single football fan will have a memory of a legendary commentary from Motty involving their club.

R. I. P. Motty.

The conference battle between wrexham & notts county is incredible & must be a 1 off as i cant see how it can ever be repeated. that 1 of the top 2 may get 110 pts, score around 115/120 goals & yet not get promotion

temp 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom