Football All things Football

Have you ever witnessed a more blatant display of matchfixing than this, which could deny what might be the greatest FA Cup moment at Wembley since Wigan won the FA cup. It's akin to a tomato in a fruit salad; technically, it's correct, but practically, it's not. Cricket & rugby have it right, they don't seek perfection. If it's too close to call, they stick with the on-field decision.

1713783452534.png

Everton have handed the title to Man City. It's theirs to lose now. Games in hand are no substitute for points on the board though.

As it’s the North London derby this weekend, and as last night shows, it could be the title challengers nearest neighbours that could have a big say, on the title outcome.

it seems they just ran out of steam. & i thought the reaction to beating us a month ago was telling, it seem like relief not joy. brighton & sheffield united seemed too much of an effort theyve hust collapsed under the pressure like so many have before.

its their own fault. because they just not recovered from man utd fa cup game i feel. it what they dominated but lost. wasnt the stat in 2 recent games at old trafford 60+ shots they had defeat & a draw. shame because i enjoy his passion if his moaning is annoying & hoped he would win premier league as he deserved as without him premier league wouldve been been as boring as max Verstappen

Back
Top Bottom