F1 Venn Diagrams

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
F1 Venn.jpg

Can anyone do better?

The 2012 grid (purely subjective):

How come Lewis is in the rich kid circle? And why isnt Massa in it, Massa s father is the biggest Ferrari dealer in south america I believe and I figure this helps with getting and keeping his seat. I take it poor Ricciardo is outside the talent sphere by accident?
Its all subjective? Oh ok then

How come Lewis is in the rich kid circle? And why isnt Massa in it, Massa s father is the biggest Ferrari dealer in south america I believe and I figure this helps with getting and keeping his seat. I take it poor Ricciardo is outside the talent sphere by accident?
Its all subjective? Oh ok then
The Money section just relates to how much a driver brings in sponsorship money to a team and Lewis is arguably the most marketable driver in F1 so I included him in it. I didn't know about Massa's father but since Ferrari don't really need a pay driver I just figured money isn't a major reason for Massa keeping his seat. I debated whether or not to put Ricciardo and Vergne in the Talent section, but I decided to put them on the outside edge as in my eyes they're still a bit unproven, even after Ricciardo's stint at HRT.

With help from my friend Mr. Wiki, I have opened the world of 4 circle venn diagrams! Hopefully this one can't create any arguments:

f1teamsvenn.png

So I might be cheating a little bit with the Renault/Lotus category, but I think it's allowed since they've changed the name this year!

EDIT: Oh balls, just realised I missed a couple of categories... await an update!
EDIT 2: One out of two fixed, can't find an answer for the remaining category (see below).

Ok, so I've updated my diagram to have Mario Andretti in the Williams/Ferrari/Lotus category but I'm left with a question that I can't find the answer to.

Has there ever been a driver who has driven for Ferrari, McLaren and Williams but not Lotus/Renault?

EDIT: Sorry for posting the image again (run out of time to edit the 1st one, I should really upgrade...) but thanks to Galahad I now have the completed diagram:

f1teamsvenn.png

Back
Top Bottom