Gaming F1 2010 Clip The Apex Racing Leagues.

F1Yorkshire

Avatar for sale to the highest bidder
Contributor
Hi Guys,

I think there is some of you interested in setting up a CTA racing clan for the new F1 game.

It should be quite simple to set up individual clans for each platform under the CTA name but as far as I'm aware there is no cross platform racing.

Once we have a few of us signed up we will sort out a race calendar that will keep us occupied until the season starts again in March.

We also need to work out a cross format championship, possibly using time trials as a way of comparing drivers using different platforms.

If your interested in joining or creating one of the leagues reply back to this post with the platform that you will be playing with.

I'll be playing on the PS3 but I won't be getting the game until early November so I'm quite happy for someone to set up the league on PSN in my place.

I've ordered it for PS3 and if it's good I'll probably end up buying it on PC as well at some point so I can mess around with its innards. I thought about getting it for 360; I then remembered that my 360 sounds like a jet engine at all times which has earned it a place in the cupboard.

chreden said:
I then remembered that my 360 sounds like a jet engine at all times which has earned it a place in the cupboard.

Even when you've installed games to the hard drive? My old one was pretty quiet when running games from there (I had an Xbox 360 Elite).

fat_jez said:
chreden said:
I then remembered that my 360 sounds like a jet engine at all times which has earned it a place in the cupboard.
Even when you've installed games to the hard drive? My old one was pretty quiet when running games from there (I had an Xbox 360 Elite).

Yes, it just goes nuts all the time, even when idling on the dashboard LOL . I've cleaned every fan I can find, it just never shuts up. Mine's an older model though, so maybe they were just noisier.

fat_jez said:
So it's £40 for the game and another £200 for a quiet machine to play it on ;)

Don't forget the £31 a year for Xbox Live membership so you can play online.

Microsoft know how to get the money out of you Xbox owners!

Best place to buy games online is shopto.net, F12010 prices including delivery are:

PS3 £31.85

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES ... %20F1.html

XBOX 360 £31.85

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO% ... %20F1.html

PC £19.79

http://www.shopto.net/PC/VIDEO%20GAMES/ ... %20F1.html

I've counted my pennies and I've decided to get my PS3 earlier as the 320GB is out next week and not wait until November for GT5, F1 2010 is now ordered and will probably arrive a week before my new PS3 LOL

It came today :D :D :D :D :D so good, need practice though, extremely realistic, cant just bomb into turn 1 and hope for the best now

Yep, my brain is still in F1CE mode, so I'm putting my foot down far too early and just spinning every time. I already have a 5 place grid penalty LOL

And in the 'new' section at Bahrain i went in too fast and missed half of it and got disqualified. Practice time for me :D :D Not complaining though, how F1 games should be.

I've got my copy sat in front of me, (which is excellent as I only ordered it yesterday afternoon) but I can't play until I buy my PS3

I'm jealous but I'm playing some 2009 to keep me going until next week.

Back
Top Bottom