New trailers out at E3 this week.

Star wars Battlefront

South Park

Final Fantasy VII remake

Uncharted 4

Tomb Raider

No man's sky

Fallout 4

Fallout 4, uncharted and No Mans Sky look awesome. No Mans Sky is the most ambitious game I have seen in a while. I'm worried it won't live up to the hype. Is it just going to be all exploration of is there going to be some building focus or something else in that game? I'd still like to give it a go.

I agree No mans sky looks amazing. But I'm scared you will be doing the same thing over and over again. Hopefully it will live up to its promise. I suspect it will be at least 2 years yet.

I'm really excited about the remake of FFVII, it's a wonderful game, but re-playability is becoming an issue because the game graphics (but not the FMVs) are very dated. It was also hard, for a while, to track down a used copy, which means a lot of younger people who missed it the first time around have never played it, and considering how significant it was for its graphical prowess and the strength of its story, it's great news that a new generation will get to see what we saw in it.

What about VR then? Do you see it as a passing fad or something that will take hold?

I think Hololens has some fantastic potential. Of course, I thought Kinect had potential.

Back
Top Bottom