Drivers as biscuits

Now, I'm at risk of breaking the rules here but........Force India?
image.png

Plus, I already used Pink Wafer for Alonso.

Lance Stroll - Ritz biscuit. Under the right circumstances can be a cracker but liable to be a bit salty. Only on the plate because someone put it there and most would argue it doesn't deserve a place among sweet biscuits.

Problem is though sometimes you have a hankering for something salty. Dunno about you guys but I could get through a whole box of Ritz if I'm in the right mood.

Speaking of which:

Nelson Piquet Jr = Mini Cheddar

The truth is you were really looking for crisps and didn't want a biscuit at all but you ended up with these because it seemed a good idea at the time and being a brand name it drew you in. Recently it's release a whole different range of flavours which are nothing to do with Cheddar at all proving it will do anything to be chosen. Made by Mcvities which is a sister company of Walls.

Nelson Piquet = Cheddar Biscuit

Much bigger and much superior to the Mini Cheddar but most people have forgotten they exist and just think of the mini counterpart. Would never make anyone's list as favourite biscuit but when you actually eat one you realise they are pretty good quality.

.Giancarlo Fisichela is a Garibaldii biscuit. They’re both Italian. Well the biscuit isn’t, but it’s named after an Italian.

Sorry if I spelt all the names wrong.

Edit : Fisichella

Last edited:
.Giancarlo Fisichela is a Garibaldii biscuit. They’re both Italian. Well the biscuit isn’t, but it’s named after an Italian.

Sorry if I spelt all the names wrong.

Edit : Fisichella

I would say paul di resta for as they both sound italian but arent

Grosjean - Choc-chip cookie

There’s clearly something tasty in there, but to get to that rare chocolaty goodness you need to fight through some difficult to digest hard times.

Wafer - Kimi Raikkonen

Always stuck in an ice-cream.

Rock cake - Kevin Magnussen

However violently you try to tackle him, he will absolutely not yield until you’ve broken your teeth.

Any biscuit flying through the air - Pastor Maldonado

**** knows when, but it is inevitable it will hit something.

Ayrton Senna = Ginger Nut

Can be fiery so you ignore them at your peril. Not the hardest biscuit around, they have a softer side to them as well. They are the sort of biscuit you either love or hate, not many people are indifferent to them.

Back
Top Bottom