Current Daniil Kvyat

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! "You cannot drive one of our cars but you can use our Playstation"
I hope he's never on the track in an F1 race again.

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
Ferrari have a rep for picking up drivers who have just been dropped by their rivals. I guess that's how they farm information.

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
He turns only 24 this year. I hope he gets another shot at F1, he now has the time to work on his mental stability. His rise may have been too fast and the fall too steep.

gethinceri

Contributor
I can't agree, nothing he did in F1 warranted the number of races he actually had the privelige to drive in

Last edited:

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
He had a better chance than half the grid by getting a shot at Red Bull. There’s many others who earned that shot more deservedly.

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
He’s had his confidence crushed by Dr. Marko. Once Verstappen made it to F1, his days were numbered that pressure didn’t really help his case.

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
He performed poorly at Toro Rosso, got an inexplicable promotion, performed averagely at Red Bull then went back to poor at Toro Rosso.

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
His performace was okay at Toro Rosso. If the car is only just within reach of the top 10, it’s naturally going to be more difficult to score points consistently. Vergne had one or two outliers. Otherwise it was fairly equal between the two in the races and Kvyat beat Vergne 12:7 in qualifying.
He also did well against Ricciardo and eventually beat him and they had the same number of DNF’s.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
What got Kyvat the Red Bull drive was he was able to put these sudden blistering 1 laps and get the car way up the grid like 5th place in Sochi on a Toro Rosso was a phenomenal achievement

JEV was the one badly treated by Red Bull then . Kyvat was basically a punchbag after being dropped from Red Bull

gethinceri

Contributor
So, in the topsy-turvy world of F1 we have a remarkable change in situation, alternative reality becomes reality in a Trumpesque acid-trip of decision making Daniil Kvyat regains an F1 seat.
In this other world I have now become his greatest fan.
Watch this space.

Top Bottom