• Lance Stroll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergi Sirotkin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alonso and Ricciardo. Liked Bottas when he was at Williams.

I'm more of a team supporter than a driver supporter though - follow the constructor's championship more than the driver's championship.

I'm surprised Max isn't pulling in more on the vote. I thought he'd be a shoe in.

I suspect that the timing of the poll doesn't help; he's not at his most popular after a crash like that.

I think your three are Sainz, Ocon and Leclerc.

EDIT: It's not Sainz by previous answers so Verstappen, Ocon and Leclerc.

Last edited:
I have no favourites of the current crop. I have some "enjoy watchings" and some "interested in results" but no one I really have much attachment to. They'e just not lovely enough.

I was thinking of finding most popular & mayBe disliked drivers they watched live. but i thought its probally near impossible to do , as how to do you narrow down to a shortlist from nearly 70years of f1 racing & hundreds that they taken part

Because of what someone said about not being a fan like 20 years ago or me liking drivers but will never Top jenson button

Last edited:
Top 3 so far is:

Danny Ric
Mr Hamilton
Choc Ice Kimi.

2 weeks left if you've not voted and then I'll do the teams one.

This poll closed a little while ago but thought I'd round the results up.

Winning the CTA's favourite driver award for the second time in a row is Daniel Ricciardo! :1st: - it seems everyone likes an underdog. Maybe he should get his own tag in the drivers section.

A close second was Lewis Hamilton and and a distant 3rd was Kimi. No surprise on Hamilton but Kimi does shock as all we've had on this forum for about 4 years now is him being urged to retire.

Max Verstappen started out well in this poll but crashes into Sebastian Vettel about 6 laps in. Alonso got a respectable result but did spend the whole time on the radio telling us it was the cars fault he wasn't getting votes and asking if it was going to rain. Both Williams failed to get off the starting line.

Ok. Now for teams.....

I was too late to vote, never mind.

Just for the record Sebastin Vettel is my favourite. I did quite like Max but I'm rapidly going off him lately and now i am keeping an eye on Charles Leclerc, I reckon he could be one to watch for the future.

Back
Top Bottom