Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RasputinLives

No passing through my dirty air please
Contributor
So the last time we ran one of these it was done by cider_and_toast a few years back and Danny Ric came out on top. I think that was pre Verstappen though.

Anyways roll up roll up and elect CTA's favourite driver. Put your cross in the box of your 3 favourites on the grid (or just 1 or 2 if you really hate em all). Vote is completely anonymous if you have a guilty pleasure you don't want to admit and none of this information will be shared with Cambridge Analytical(or at least we going to tell you it's not and say sorry later when you find out).

Feel free to tell us how you are voting because we'd all be interested but let's try and keep the thread focused on the positives of why we like someone and not why we think someone sucks.

The winning driver wins a personal tweet from me telling them we all want to have their babies. Vote is open for 28 days.

Last edited:
Happy to say, this season, the votes of the Cider and Toast jury go to:

Danny Ric. I just like the bloke.

Carlos Sainz. Good driver and think he's underrated but very talented.

Kevin Magnusson. Surprise of the season so far and really want him to keep it up. Could signal the beginning of the end for Ro Gro.

I like Danny Ric too although some of his inanity can be a tad puerile at times, especially for an old git like me. Drinking out of your shoe, I mean really. He's my number four driver, after Seb, Max and Leewis.

I voted for ‚non of the above‘. They all have their moments, when they’re likeable and have fantastic races like Ricciardo yesterday, who recorded a training video for Verstappen on how to overtake.

RasputinLives Who is your third driver? :D

im fine but for its a tough choice as i few what constituted liking because id admire Alonso talent & i like Kimi but more off track. then Verstappen can be highly entertaining to watch but also hugely irritating but probally not a fan. but I'm happy to tell you my 3

Lewis Hamilton - ok some of his activities are not for me, but he's a british driver challenging for the title so i feel obliged to support him. like any british driver. because you have to support your own, even i'll always like jenson button over him

Daniel Riccardio - as i said on china, how can you not love the guy never stops smiling, always up for a joke, outstanding overtaker. that pass on kimi at Monza last yr was from different postcode & proof that nice guys can win

Nico Hulkenburg - always like him, worry that he is going leave F1 as 1 of the biggest unfulfilled potential. because give him a top 3 car he could win races & get podiums, but his height has continually put off the big teams, really hope that Renault works out as he deserves it

Last edited:
Apart from Danny, I voted for the other two mostly because they are the first names I look for when the practice times are published.

I think I'm too old to be a "fan" of particular drivers in the same way I was 20 years ago.

Apart from Danny, I voted for the other two mostly because they are the first names I look for when the practice times are published.

I think I'm too old to be a "fan" of particular drivers in the same way I was 20 years ago.

Very true man utd, always loved glory hunters upset LOL

But i know what you mean about being a fan. It was something i notice last season. That i support Hamilton hes british. But no matter how successful he is. He will never surpass Jenson button. Now i was fan of his & still am

Back
Top Bottom