Gaming Batracer is GO!!!

MwaHaHa! Fuji is my home race. I've got a gurt mint setup, so you'll all have to eat my dirt, slow people!

One of my mechanics has a secret weapon and he's gonna use it in the race..
By the way, you'll all want a full wet setup tomorrow. ;)

or

McZiderRed said:
MwaHaHa! Fuji is my home race. I've got a gurt mint setup, so you'll all have to eat my dirt, slow people!

One of my mechanics has a secret weapon and he's gonna use it in the race..
By the way, you'll all want a full wet setup tomorrow. ;)

or

Is that the Honda KERS? If so, no wonder they pulled out.

*NEWSFLASH*

A new Batracer game, based on the 1986 F1 season, will be available for players to sign up from tomorrow evening. As soon as it is ready I will post the game details and password here, all are welcome (whether you were in the previous game or not, no problem).

The new game is set up and ready to go.

If you're already registered with Batracer, go to Game > Private Games. The game number is 35818 and the password is alesi27.

New players should go to the Batracer website: www.batracer.com and register before they can join the game. Batracer is completely free, although there is the option to purchase so-called "Kool Tools" this is not compulsory and will not affect your competitiveness if you don't.

Any questions please ask me. Note that this game will be based on the 1986 F1 season, when cars were very very much less reliable than they are today, so be prepared for the occasional frustration and heartbreaking retirement before signing up.

GordonMurray said:
The new game is set up and ready to go.

If you're already registered with Batracer, go to Game > Private Games. The game number is 35818 and the password is alesi27.

New players should go to the Batracer website: http://www.batracer.com and register before they can join the game. Batracer is completely free, although there is the option to purchase so-called "Kool Tools" this is not compulsory and will not affect your competitiveness if you don't.

Any questions please ask me. Note that this game will be based on the 1986 F1 season, when cars were very very much less reliable than they are today, so be prepared for the occasional frustration and heartbreaking retirement before signing up.

Just as well that there is no Honda team for me join. Therefore, I've joined Tyrrell. I'm sure I'll be fine... :unsure:

The 1986 game is now full. Qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix at Autodromo Nelson Piquet, Jacarepagua starts in 16 hours' time. :thumbsup:

When does the next private game start??
Let me know................
Have we set up a CLAN there?? If not, it would be great if we could have our CLAN...........

I've not been Batracing for a while so if any one is interested in having a private game, stick a note on here and I will set one up for us. Don't know what series as yet but I'm just seeing if there is enough interest for another CTA game ?

:goodday:

Back
Top Bottom