Ban Requests

Mephistopheles

Banned
Contributor
And so suddenly everything is okay with F1 is it? As of tomorrow I am officially opting out, I am getting rid of sky sports and will catch up on F1 when I can be bothered, 25 years of following a sport that I used to think I couldn't do without a sport that if I was watching my wife would fend off interlopers from the front door and on the phone simply telling them he won't talk to you he is watching formula one which is his passion.

The sport is now total crap and I am upset that it has become so but I will not waste another penny of my money or another minute of my time watching it.

Well done the FIA and well done Bernie for making it shit, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

And Brogan could you do me the honour of banning me from this site because I no longer want even the tiniest temptation of causing disruption to this forum due to my views on a sport that has now gone to shit, and I am being serious.

I thought being a member of a forum would increase my interest in the sport but in fact it is one of the reasons I now have no interest in the sport, I may find my way back to liking F1 again but I will never join another forum...

Last edited:
And Brogan could you do me the honour of banning me from this site because I no longer want even the tiniest temptation of causing disruption to this forum due to my views on a sport that has now gone to shit, and I am being serious.

I thought being a member of a forum would increase my interest in the sport but in fact it is one of the reasons I now have no interest in the sport, I may find my way back to liking F1 again but I will never join another forum...

:o :teary:

I'm with Meph, could you also ban me please Brogan . It is a valid request and if you need to check, you have my email.

I have been observing from the upper tiers throughout the season, occasionally I reach for the opera glasses for a better view, but in the main am content back here with my knitting and bag of Mint Imperials.
Feel free to carry on, sometimes it's quite entertaining.

So I'm not really following the ban requests. I guess I'm missing something. I look forward to the banter. The two "banners" had some good points and I'll miss their input. However, I feel that is two less negative views I have to listen to. I understand the issues with the sport and really enjoy the deep and meaningful conversations (not so much the slag fests that sometimes crop up) about individual feelings and behind the scene news that I don't hear elsewhere. For everyone still here and contributing I thank you for doing so. This sport isn't perfect, but I still love it. I hate that the passion has died for some, let's try to keep the flames alive and ride this thing wherever it is going (either to a newer and greener pasture or into the firey depths of hell).

I have split off the relevant posts and moved them to a new thread.

I would just like to clarify my earlier remark about generally ignoring ban requests.
I only do so as I presume it is often said in the heat of the moment.

However, if someone genuinely does want to be banned, for whatever reason, then of course that is their prerogative and I am happy to comply.

Although Jen and Meph may never see this, I hope that Brogan can find some way to send my best wishes for their future.

I have thoroughly enjoyed their contribution over the years (especially Meph's special wind-up postings). This sport is frustrating; but this Forum is so much more than F1.

Back
Top Bottom