Back to school...

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
Well the quiz is maths related so put your calculators away!

1. What do you get if you subtract Lewis Hamiltons pole positions by Sebastian Vettel's wins?

2. What do you get if you subtract Rubens barrichello starts (as of singapore include tomorrow) by kimi raikkonen's wins?

3. Martun Brundles pole postitions times Michael schumacher and Ayrton Senna's Fastest laps=

4. DC's highest position times Murray Walkers full time years of commentating on the BBC

5. The average year of all Michael Schunacher's world championships

199 (to the nearest full number)

6. Graham Hill's world championships add Heinz Harald Frentzen's wins times Paul Di Resta's points

7. The amount of laps led by Damon Hill in Hungary 97 take away the amount of race wins by Fernando Alonso in 2003, 04 and 05

8. The amount of points available in the new points system add the amount of points available in the 2010 point system

9. The amount of words ending in 'ing' in Jenson Button's head and shoulders advert times the amount of cars Martin Brundle overtook while airbourne in Australia 96

15 or 10 point for either one

10. Jaques Villenueve's wins in 97 add the amount of finishes by Gaston Mazzacane times the highest finish by a Prost, take away the amount of letter's of the country of Felipe Massa's first win and add Alain Prost's points in 89

Good luck and I hop no 10's or 9's like me last quiz!

Take your time:D But check the answer to Q2, it might be my lack of math-skills or one of my problems with the English language, but
isn't 317 (starts) divides by 18 (wins) = 17.6

ah now I see...well i'm getting confused between the languages...

shouldn't it be "subtract" instead of "divide"??

Taking the risk of being called a nitpicker, I am not sure about Q6
2 (Hill's Championships) + 3 (Frentzen's wins) times 12 (di Resta's points) is 60 in my book. But I might be wrong as well, in case I am wrong I apologize for annoying you again...

Taking the risk of being called a nitpicker, I am not sure about Q6
2 (Hill's Championships) + 3 (Frentzen's wins) times 12 (di Resta's points) is 60 in my book. But I might be wrong as well, in case I am wrong I apologize for annoying you again...

now i thought that would catch some people out! BODMAS/BIDMAS means you do the multiplying first but i might be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom