Poll Australian Grand Prix 2020 out of 10

How did you rate the Australian Grand Prix out of 10?

• Total voters
That's like being asked to rate the restaurant and its food on a scale of 1 to 10, considering that you did NOT go there at all.

The Australian Grand Prix was cancelled, there was no race, so how do I rate the Australian Grand Prix if nothing happened? I'll give my rating next year when it does run.

Major Eazy its just a bit of tongue in cheek humour, they not being serious. its something we always done after every race & its worrying how similar we must be RasputinLives as i had the same thought this afternoon but forgot

& sometimes in these times you need to find amusing side to get through it :friends:

What on Earth happened to Mercedes though , I mean coming in third. Leclerc got the win. Max was second, and Mercedes was third ! What happened there. Brilliant though.

😄

Great to finally have a race that wasn't dominated by any single team. I've gone for a 10 out of 10. Has to be the closest finish in years if not of all time with less than 0.000000000001 between the top 20.

I'm going to make the assumption that the entire population of the world has seen this poll and if they haven't voted have decided to give it zero.

I should probably include an 'I don't Know' option as well.

Back
Top Bottom