Apple vs Samsung trial nearing an end

Hee hee. That is hidden. Totally devoid of any site furniture.

They could have gone a step further and put a n no-index tag in the header and no-follow attributes on the links to that page. I wonder if they have missed a trick, or whether there is a legal requirement that the document is indexable by search engines.

Certainly very risky ramilas1 .... And unnecessary too. If not illegal, it makes the whole thing interesting and notable. Should have just bored us with non-words. Now, we are talking about it still.

559278_308258609282571_1571016063_n.jpg

Yet another twist...

The agency declared invalid the entirety of Apple's so-called "pinch-to-zoom" patent on Wednesday, according to a court filing from Samsung. The Korean electronics giant said in a statement to the court that the patent had been struck down on re-examination due to previous patents on record.

Samsung said the development supports its request for a new trial.

So Apple successfully sued Samsung due to a patent they had applied for which has now been rejected due it already having been filed and granted to another company.
You couldn't make it up.

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/12/19/uspto-preliminarily-rejects-apples-pinch-to-zoom-patent/

And so Apple have been caught with chocolate on their faces, once again, thank god there is always room for the liar liar pants on fire defence, in the American court system....LOL

Samsung easily, I can't stand Apple, I've threatened my kids with Adoption* if they asked for a IPhone, iPad, etc from Santa.

Samsung = Development & Innovation
Apple = Communist & Living on laurels

* Note: If there is anyone on the board from Social Services, this is tonuge in cheek, though not too sure if I'm allowed to do that anymore with the Apple patents.

Well I bought an S3 recently (got a damn good deal on it actually :)) so it's pretty clear which side I'm on. That being said, is this over yet? It's just two immensely large companies puffing their chests out, so pointless.

Back
Top Bottom