Adrian Sutil

Just noticed that this German doesn't have his own thread and thought it was about time he did.

Sutil began his F1 career back in 2007, entering F1 in the same year that Lewis Hamilton did.

Sutil has remained with the same team (only under different names) throughout his time in F1 so far. Since his F1 debut Adrian has competed in 84 races collecting 77 points in. Sutil unbelievable has a fastest racing lap to his name aswell!

Sutil to me has always been one of those constant midfield runners who will score a point or two when he's on top of his game. But i'm really struggling to see him step up to another level of racing team as there's a lot of driver out their better than him. Other than Force India where could he actually go to?

The Force India driver cut an angry figure after Sunday's Canadian GP after he was given a drive-through penalty by race stewards for ignoring blue flags and holding up the then second-placed Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton for ten corners.

If you think holding up front running cars for ten corners is acceptable, then it is not talks about the blue flag rule you need. No! What you need is to have a bloody good word with yourself you idiot....

Ten corners is more than half a lap dimwit....

errr Adrian how many blue flags did you see?:whistle::s Clearly written in the rule book if you see a blue flag be prepared to move over and if you cross more than 4 you're likely to be given a penalty

I'm intrigued to know how you guys have an insight into what Adrian gets up to on his own. Adrian probably didn't do himself many favours today but Mercedes and Hamilton should have thought a bit more about track position when he came out in Q2.

I don't think they had the luxury of the time, there was only 2 or 3 minutes of the session left after he went in to have his car checked/tyres changed after the off at Parabolica.

LH has just been on Sky Pad...he didn't blame Adrian..he said a team radio message to AS..that LH was approaching on a fast lap....was sent out at the last moment..LH showed on the Sky Pad screen.... how near he was to AS ...when he heard the message.

Ever wondered what if Sutil had accepted that offer from Renault as it was back in 2010 to be Kubica's teammate and how his F1 career might have panned out instead rather than becoming a journeyman now

RasputinLives teabagyokel

It sounded like he did have an offer on the table around Spa/ Monza time but he was trying to hold out for more money to Force India and subsequently Renault withdrew the offer once Petrov got his act and Sutil was haggling too much - it nearly backfired as Force India were doing their customary last minute decide who gets the seats

Back
Top Bottom