2022 Silly season

It will be cool to see Logan Sargent in F1 since there hasn't been an American since Rossi I think. Hopefully he is ready for the seat though being he is still super green. He has show some strengths but also weakness with his risky overtakes that have led to lockups and flatspot pit stops. I wonder who will be at Haas next season. I think it should be Mic. He always takes a could of seasons to warm up and he has shown once he does warm up he can be a great asset.

It will be cool to see Logan Sargent in F1 since there hasn't been an American since Rossi I think. Hopefully he is ready for the seat though being he is still super green. He has show some strengths but also weakness with his risky overtakes that have led to lockups and flatspot pit stops. I wonder who will be at Haas next season. I think it should be Mic. He always takes a could of seasons to warm up and he has shown once he does warm up he can be a great asset.
Logan Sargent has impressed me alot in f2, doing very well & him being American in F1 is massive for that market espically with 3 races next year

it was clear from F2 that Scbumacher is not a Leclerc or a Russell, but if it is a choice between a newish guy or a a 36 yr old who had his chance i would like to give Mick another year. because there arent enough seats in F1 as it is & we have already had an issue of drivers staying too long & seat blocking like as much as i like him Kimi raikkonen

I think it's good that Williams give young guys with talent a go in F1 again not rely on average drivers for the last 5 years who really haven't moved the team forward

I just hope Williams continue to make progress up the grid so that they can give these guys even more of a chance to shine. That extra cash flow needs to start showing benefits in the next few years. If Logan makes it, it will be fun to see him race Alex.

That us why I would say Sergio give it all next season.

If Red Bull sack Perez and replace him with De Vries that will divide the Dutch fans
Oh my goodness! I love your point there! That would be something to watch. I also believe that Perez should just be selfish and go for it next year. He's helped enough and hasn't got much return.

I will say that I am kinda sad to see Mick not racing on the grid next year. I know he has had his shortcomings and he hasn't scored as much as Magnussen but he was only in the sport for two seasons and his first season was not a good starting point in the sport with all the drama that was going on at Haas during that time. Hopefully he can make a comeback and show the performance he was capable of in the lower categories. That being said, I am super excited to see Hulk back on the grid! I've missed him and I always thought he was good solid driver so he'll probably be really good for the team moving forward.

The 2022 drivers.

I can't name half of them.

1668717100121.png

And it looks like a sorry looking caterpillar has hitched a ride on Bottas' face.

Amazing isn't it. With loads of talented young drivers coming through in a host of different formulas Mercedes decided to give some bloke a job as he's the son of someone who was a decent driver. Hey, why not go the whole hog and give Mathias Lauda a go, after all there a road outside their building named after his Dad!

I hope Toto Wollf looks long and hard in the mirror before he next bemoans the lack of opportunities offered to young drivers, especially women.

Back
Top Bottom