2022 Silly season

the pressure i feel is on, because i was reading recently, Horner & Tost were saying that drivers need up to 3 years to get used to F1

“As we’ve seen since he joined us last year, Yuki is a very talented driver and has improved a lot this season The pace he has shown recently is clear evidence of a steep learning curve, which proves he deserves a seat in F1 & I still expect some strong results from him in the last 6 races of 2022. As I always say, a driver needs at least 3 years to fully get to grips with F1, so I’m pleased he’s been given the time to show his full potential. In addition, it’s a testament to Dr Marko & his driver Programme that we’re able to bring these young talents up from the junior categories & develop them.”

the pressure i feel is on, because i was reading recently, Horner & Tost were saying that drivers need up to 3 years to get used to F1

3 years or out but strange how Gasly and Albon never got that chance

Seemed like a thoroughly nice chap, but totally out of his depth in an F1 car.
yeah very much. it helped he was in maybe the weakest F2 year. got the drive through of course money but also he had purple patch in 1st 3 rounds that sustained him to finish 2nd.

but he besides that he was in the same form in 4 years, that had him 16th 5th & 9th previous years. as max chilton found out when the money dries up or isnt needed anymore. drive goes very quickly as well

Last edited:
D3171E02-A3CC-44DE-A803-6D90DE34F356.jpeg

Riccardo i hope he puts his pride & maybe snobbery aside. takes a drive in Indycar, Formula E or WEC. as he's too good to be test driver not be racing competitively

gasly had to move. for his own career & for alpha tauri existance because the plan in the early days was only having 2 years like Kyvat Verstappen Buemi & Vergne. hopefully it gives the lift he needed. as he was in a deadend. although Liam Lawson must've been the only guy gutted at de vries in monza as he mustve thought he had a shot at F1

i think we might have got the final piece of the puzzle, as if Vandoorne replacing Hulkenburg as reserve driver. is Hulkenburg retiring, going to le mans with 1 of the many new hypercars or joining Haas having allegedly beaten mick schumacher in a head to head battle

Back
Top Bottom