2022 Silly season

i meant to say that on monaco but more important things were being discussed. perez very much in this title battle. this could be Irvine 99 Massa 2008 Webber 2010 Rosberg 2016. where a unfancied driver has a storming reason & battles for a championship
That would make an interesting Mexican GP if Perez was still in contention
Perez ' s 2 year extension - if he wins the title he will retire...I think the dynamics at Red Bull will change especially Daddy Jos was not happy that Perez trounced his boy in Monaco.

I'd love to see Perez make a proper tilt at the title, I reckon it'd get even more spicy than Webber/Vettel and Hamilton/Rosberg, although maybe not as crazy as Prost/Senna.

I think the Verstappens would come out of it as the "bad guys"

According to Crash .net drivers position under threat for 2022

Ricciardo - nuff said

Latifi - so crash prone

Schumacher - the name has got him this far but he is being shown up . Sunday's accident did not please Guenther

Zhou - a rookie but not getting results and pressure because there are other better drivers

Gasly - needs to move out of the Red Bull family to prove a point

Alondo - needs the results to justify his seat

I'd love to see Perez make a proper tilt at the title, I reckon it'd get even more spicy than Webber/Vettel and Hamilton/Rosberg, although maybe not as crazy as Prost/Senna.

Thats the only Red Bull thing people will support. Daddy Jos will make more demands to Helmut that his son is the greatest thing since sliced bread

well Verstappen would be like Schumacher, because if that situation had ever arise he would be, oi Irvine, Barrichello, Massa know your place, im the number 1 in this team. i could see things getting very fractious

According to Crash .net drivers position under threat for 2022

Ricciardo - nuff said

Latifi - so crash prone

Schumacher - the name has got him this far but he is being shown up . Sunday's accident did not please Guenther

Zhou - a rookie but not getting results and pressure because there are other better drivers

Gasly - needs to move out of the Red Bull family to prove a point

Alondo - needs the results to justify his seat
this what ive heard currently

Riccardo - needs to improve

Latifi - De Vries maybe as early as Spa

Schumacher - Replacing vettel at Aston Martin

Zhou - There 30 million reason why I'm expecting him to get a 2nd season

Gasly - Potentially McLaren

Alonso - I think it all depends on if Piastri gets a seat elsewhere

this might be the 1st time at i can remember when a driver is up set at being resigned for next year. 7 years at sister team. for me that proves the junior program is failing. because they had some fantastic drivers at the start that deserved longer than 2 years & got the boot

Vips is the only 1 i see with potential if he can iron out his mistakes. lawson & daruvala no. juries out on hauger but it doesnt bode well as Leclerc Russell & Piastri all won F2 & F3 in consecutive years & haugher nowhere near

Last edited:
this might be the 1st time at i can remember when a driver is up set at being resigned for next year. 7 years at sister team. for me that proves the junior program is failing. because they had some fantastic drivers at the start that deserved longer than 2 years & got the boot

Vips is the only 1 i see with potential if he can iron out his mistakes. lawson & daruvala no. juries out on hauger but it doesnt bode well as Leclerc Russell & Piastri all won F2 & F3 in consecutive years & haugher nowhere near
Really Gasly should tell Marko to pi$$ off if he wants an F1 career. Vips is the one they want to promote then Hauger but surely then Red Bull would have to think that one of them is to replace Verstappen
I forgot to mention Albon is also needs to consider his position at Red Bull too

Well with Vips stupidity Gasly has re-signed for another year which is good news for Ricciardo that one of his suitors is off the market this year

I think Sunoda will be signed shortly given the Red Bull juniors haven't done enough in F2 unless Marko has another Jos Verstappen bending his ear

Sebastian Vettel is a very popular man it seems

Screenshot_20220707-210738_Twitter.jpg

Not sure what else Ricciardo can do now as 9th place is not good enough
Any word on Vettel and Alonso both had mediocre weekends

Is it possible to get rid of Lance Stroll as there is clamouring for

Not sure what else Ricciardo can do now as 9th place is not good enough
Any word on Vettel and Alonso both had mediocre weekends

Is it possible to get rid of Lance Stroll as there is clamouring for
from what im hearing people are queuing up for Riccardio seat but thats the brutal nature of F1 & always has been hertas testing, also what looked like pretty set situation of piastri at Williams for spa. looks to not be happening as mark webber his agent has been enquiring about the availability of McLaren seat in 2023

Latifi might not be off the hook as it was de vries or piastri back in monac9. so reigning formula e champion could still take that drive either in spa or in 2023

Alonso looks pretty set at alpine he's been doing a pretty good job there. stupid to change & its very telling when all the rumours are piastri to other teams & not the 1 he is reserve driver for

Vettel according to Spanish TV presenter he has been offered a quite a few Formula E drive & personally in think he isnt enjoying it there anymore that he will make the move. but he will want a title challenging car so i would say either replacing lotterer at porsche or moving to new McLaren (ex mercedes) team

Mclaren also signed another Indy car driver Palio which has caused a contract row with Chip Ganassi racing as he did not agree to staying

Ricciardo - I wonder if Aston Martin would consider him as an alternative

Back
Top Bottom