Grand Prix 2022 Australian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Following the FIA’s announcement about jewellery, i suspect that Hamilton’s about to get a reprimand…. Screenshot from the FP3 highlights

F95332AA-8B9C-437E-BC06-0DB49BB765EE.png

Mercedes are not going to challenge this season.

As I said last year several times, Hamilton should have walked after Abu Dhabi.
I don't agree as Mercedes took a while to get going last season and ended up with the best car. History shows they always come on strong

Nor do I do think Hamilton should have walked because it just boosts Red Bull💩 and Verstappen 's ego

Australia reminds me of my race thats never was thread. i bet thats a weird read now

the qualifying format we have seen

Mercedes have a new rear wing coming which could be worth over a second a lap. according to reports

but that Mercedes they are saying even the team. are still working it out they dont 100% know yet. they cant run it as low as they'd like & also the back end is really unstable apparently.

Hamilton you would have to be sure will win a race this season surely. as hes had far worse cars than this - 2009 McLaren & worse mercedes - 2013. he still won a race in every seasoJust

Interesting Horner complains about the DRS zones need to be reconsidered after Leclerc tried to outdo Verstappen last race with it so they have taken away one of the zones.

Also Verstappen is no longer allowed to pull alongside the lead car in a safety car routine like he has been doing for three races

Let's see another excuse from Red Bull💩

A number of drivers have been summoned to the Stewards.

• Stroll - given a 3 place penalty
  • Albon - Couldn't supply 1 litre of fuel - will surely be disqualified from the session, and either have to start in the pitlane or at best at the back of the grid
  • Perez - summoned, and i'd expect a 3 place penalty.

Aston Martin having an awful time maybe Lawrence Stroll underestimate his own hubris to succeed in F1

Williams - Latifi has crashed in every race I think at least once

Perez starting behind Mercedes is what Ferrari will hope for

A number of drivers have been summoned to the Stewards.

• Stroll - given a 3 place penalty
  • Albon - Couldn't supply 1 litre of fuel - will surely be disqualified from the session, and either have to start in the pitlane or at best at the back of the grid
  • Perez - summoned, and i'd expect a 3 place penalty.
There's more penalties incoming - probably just fines.

Leclerc and Tsunoda have been summoned to the stewards to explain driving back unnecessarily slowly to the pits.

Just goes to show that Hamilton is done! He will be a factor in some races but he doesn't feel like the same driver.
in a horrible car that at high speed is struggling & unstable. he managed to still get on the 3rd row & only 6 tenths off the red bull. i think thats huge achievement because that car can only improve from here

what happened to Haas & McLaren. its like theyve swapped cars. absolutely unthinkable that 3 weeks ago. can you imagine telling Norris struggling around in 18th getting lapped. that he would be qualifying 4th incredible turnaround

in a horrible car that at high speed is struggling & unstable. he managed to still get on the 3rd row & only 6 tenths off the red bull. i think thats huge achievement because that car can only improve from here
Russell, who is new to the team, is only .08 sec behind Hamilton, so the car isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom