Red Bull - Verstappen / Albon
Racing Point - Stroll / Vettel
Mclaren - Riccardio / Norris
Renault - Alonso / Ocon
Alpha Tauri - Gasly / Perez**
Alfa Romeo - Kimi / Schumacher
Haas - Ilott / Shwartzmann
Williams - Russell / Latifi

** yes im going out there but i think kyvat gone. & tsunoda wont finish the top 3 required to get the alpha tauri seat. but if tsunoda does make top 3 it will be perez at haas & joined by whoever finishes higher in the F2 championship Ilott or Shwartzmann

Is this the traditional first ever annual guess the 2021 line up?

like what you did there ;) :D

although i hope we dont see ticktum in F1 because i know i say support all brits but i wouldve have to make an expection for that :censored: its only F2 & im already sick of spoilt brat moaning every weekend when something doesnt go his way

Last edited:
Yes, I agree about Ticktum, I just think it's quite possible.
I like your Perez thought, I pondered the same.
But I don't think Haas will go with two newbs.

Last edited:
But I don't think Haas will go with two newbs.
i was thinking that 1 would normally stay, Grosjean i think has already made his mind with some of his comments earlier in the season & K mag might stay but he hardly been impressive this year. qualified last on saturday, his 10th in hungary which was very fortunate with strategy. is the only time he's scored points in the last 14 races. Ferrari could potentially put pressure on haas to get them out of hole of too many people & not enough seats

Mercedes-AMG: Ham, Bot
RB Honda: Verstappen, Gasly
Maserati (Ferrari couldn’t want to keep dragging their brand through the back of the grid): Leclerc, Sainz
Mclaren-Mercedes: Danny, Norris
Aston Martin: Stroll, Vettel
Alpha: Albon, Tsunoda
Williams: Russell, Ticktum
Haas: Perez, Hulkenberg
Alfa: Kimi, Schumacher
Renault: Alonso, Ocon

I can’t see Alpha taking Perez. Their goal is not to get the most points. Their goal is to trial junior talent. Perez doesn’t qualify

I can’t see Alpha taking Perez. Their goal is not to get the most points. Their goal is to trial junior talent. Perez doesn’t qualify
there some interesting choices there i like them Made me think. i realised i forgot about hulkenberg

very true & it is outlandish. but theyve released a statement saying there a sister not junior team anymore. maybe theyve realised that the well has run dry

Last edited:
2021 Drivers line up.

Mercedes - Lewis Hamilton

17 other drivers who don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning the WDC so it matters not one jot who they are and who they race for.

Now, as for 2022,that's a different story....

I’m ever hopeful that the next season will be different.
2020 has certainly been different, same outcome, but different. Next season I can hope for a different outcome. Maybe Hamilton will go off the boil.

What do you all think about Gasly vs Albon at RB? My sense is that Albon's podium doesn't change the story with him since he somewhat lucked into that podium given all the DNFs.

yes just like 1 podium doesnt mean albon going to certain at 2021. but 1 win for gasly doesnt mean the same either. i think they want to stick with albon but if he can kick on now use that confidence & get 4th in qualifying in sochi then who knows

yes just like 1 podium doesnt mean albon going to certain at 2021. but 1 win for gasly doesnt mean the same either. i think they want to stick with albon but if he can kick on now use that confidence & get 4th in qualifying in sochi then who knows

today’s race didn’t have any extenuating circumstances and we get to see how Albon stacks up. Doesn’t bode well for him.

today’s race didn’t have any extenuating circumstances and we get to see how Albon stacks up. Doesn’t bode well for him.

yeah. i keeping thinking at most races. that was a brilliant recovery drive from albon. but thats ok once in a while but every week is interesting & Il_leone thing is interesting that they might be considering it. still cant forget he is in his 2nd season in F1

what about Perez. have Gasly & Albon at AlphaTauri to find the best driver for the seat

Channel 4 tried to suggest to Horner about Russell and his answer was he is bounded to Mercedes

I hope Williams new owner doesn't obsess over independence like the previous owners did. They should do what Racing Point is doing and take every sharable part available. Then maybe they will be able to allow George to show us what he can do.

I like how he calls himself Mick Schumacher, just so we don't get confused ...

Could be worse I suppose, it could have been Michael Schumacher Jr., or *shudder* Michael Schumacher II.

Schumacher will get a seat if he finishes in top 3

The other two - it should be Illott for the Haas seat as Shwartzmann has faded badly in the title race as Schumacher has got the better of him barring any mishaps

You would Haas will dispose 1 driver at least and Alfa maybe both

Back
Top Bottom