Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F1Brits_90

World Champion
so after such a eventful race. what do you we think of tonight Sakhir GP. the outside of F2. a layout thats never been in used in motorsport before

It's an 8 from me. So many good things going on in that race. Until Merc chucked their own race away if was looking pretty dull after an interesting first third, apart from Sergio's blast through the field, then in the final third it went nuts.

Once again, I have to say, if it wasn't for Covid we would be going to the same old tracks watching the same old teams streaking off into the sunset.

Variety is definitely the spice of life.

The madness was caused by as Toto call it "A colossal pitstop f## up' otherwise it would have been a procession

Last edited:
The madness was caused by as Toto call it "A colossal pitstop f## up' otherwise it would have been a procession
unsure on the procession because it might have been 1-2 & miles ahead of everyone. but the race was still up for grabs as there was the tension of was could russell do it

I think 8.
There was a lot of artificiality in this race, as if it was a performance.
The tears of the winners and losers completed the picture

The heroes of the race are of course Russell and Perez.
Verstappen and Leclerc are definitely the main losers of the race.
But their first-lap collapse doesn't look so bad either, given disappointment in the Bottas.

I gave it a 9. I was listening on the radio and the tension was awesome.

Jack Nichols made a funny reference to Bottas' "to whom it may concern"...

Back
Top Bottom