Notice 2020 PQR Thread Writers sign up.

I'm isolating myself from the 2020 F1 season as a precaution from the Boredstupid virus.

I'll be honest I am going to try and watch it again but as I'm already hearing hype like "the fight for 3rd is going to be amazing" I don't hold out much hope. Unless Corona quantine kicks in then I'm betting on Jean Eric Vergne for the world title as he is the only professional racing driver to be tested and cleared of having covid!

Nah you're OK. Just wanted to get in before GL did.

I'm gutted Vietnam is off. Had a great one prepped for that.

:(

i thought id give it an coronavirus update :D

this year it was like pulling teeth with races dropping out all over the shop or not cancelling anything up until the last moment.

1) Please don't make people travel unless you fully intend to go through with it.

2) The decision must be up no later than the Wednesday after the previous race or, in the case of one week gaps, the Monday.

At this point I think calling the whole season off is the way to go. All the teams in UK are working on building ventilators anyway. Let's have a year off. We know who'd have won anyway.

We can, at least, reassure ourselves that Monaco would have been crap so we have been saved the experience. Imagine if the first race is at Paul Ricard. We will all wonder why the bloody hell we bothered hoping for the season to start.

im really enjoying the cancellation reasons

also considering I had the season opener, I shall the take the 2nd time lucky season opener

Back
Top Bottom