Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 - must was expected but the rain just missed the circuit. as ted said it was raining at water park but not the circuit which shows it missed by such narrow margins. i enjoyed the battles at the start but from lap 45 it fizzled out & this feels like 1988

Last edited:
3.Dominant race winner, the only excitement was seeing the Red Bull mechanics racing against time to rebuild Max Verstappens car before the start of the race.

Thanks for making zero an option. That race had no redeeming features whatsoever.

1 although Lord knows it deserves a zero.

The start was a shambles for most teams resulting in any potential battles being instantly nullified.

It said a lot when every time a pit radio stated rain was on the way I was praying they were actually right this time.

Whichever tyre was fitted made absolutely no difference because every compound seemed to have the same consistency as Edam cheese.

A dull as dishwasher race on every level.

Thanks for making zero an option. That race had no redeeming features whatsoever.

well youve got the 2019 french GP to thank for that LOL

edit - i am dreading barcelona as 0 might be getting a bashing

Last edited:
I’ve given it a generous 4. I think that the championship is already decided, so now all we can hope is that the midfield deliver some fun racing .

Pfft, I vacuumed upstairs and built some flat pack furniture during the middle 40 laps. Seriously, I just couldn't be bothered.

Back
Top Bottom