Grand Prix 2019 Austrian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Something different... Hope u enjoy
Lets hope for a great race guys!

Attachments

• The_Deer_Hunters_Rev.jpg
    The_Deer_Hunters_Rev.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Once I'd zoomed in enough to read it I'd say that was very good :thumbsup: Nicely done BradMan :)

I just hope it's a better race than last weekend. I am guessing with the heatwave in Europe it's going to be very hot there, so good luck to them in that.

I googled, only 34C which is cooler than many other places have had it. Still, hot enough I would imagine.

Once I'd zoomed in enough to read it I'd say that was very good :thumbsup: Nicely done BradMan :)

I just hope it's a better race than last weekend. I am guessing with the heatwave in Europe it's going to be very hot there, so good luck to them in that.

I googled, only 34C which is cooler than many other places have had it. Still, hot enough I would imagine.

Weather forecast I just read is for sunny conditions with no rain and 30 degree temperatures with 40% humidity at race time.

interesting to note that Mercedes have beat the 9 race winning streak in 2013. in france, equalled the winning streak of Ferrari of 10 consecutive victories & if they win in Austria it will match the all time record of McLaren in 1988. then if Mercedes win the british gp then that will be a new record & the most dominant F1 of all time

i was thinking on tuesday, if lewis wins this weekend & next 3 with a Mercedes 1-2. then that is effectively the championship over by summer break. with lewis being 64pts ahead with technically 57 remaining. as would need bottas to win with a Ferrari beating Hamilton. which looks extremely unlikely

Won’t be watching the race on Sky this weekend so will have to put up with Rtl in Germany. Will not be looking forward to all the ad breaks during the race

Weather forecast I just read is for sunny conditions with no rain and 30 degree temperatures with 40% humidity at race time.

Clearly we read reports by different people, here the Met office said 32C for me tomorrow and the BBC say 30C. I'll take the BBC's temperature thanks, I don't like it too hot ;) They all report things slightly differently don't they?

Clearly we read reports by different people, here the Met office said 32C for me tomorrow and the BBC say 30C. I'll take the BBC's temperature thanks, I don't like it too hot ;) They all report things slightly differently don't they?
Not that hot by my standards.

well no one predicted that, Mercedes worried in Q1 8th & 13th with 30secs to go. normally their in different league. still sandbagging

kyvat got every right to be angry, could be quite a few penalties for blocking was 0.467 up & finished 1.1 down. wouldve been in q2 comfortably

Back
Top Bottom