Poll 2018 USA Grand Prix Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2018 USA Grand Prix out of Ten?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Great race. Action all the way through loved the fight for the podium at the end and just Brilliant to see Kimi get another win after such a long time. Max my driver of the day 18th to 2nd is amazing.

Last edited:
Some good racing right to the end, this was better than many we've had this year so far I felt. I also enjoyed chatting with you guys as I watched, so thanks for your company :friends::cheers:

9 from me, even though I got the start time wrong, and only got half the race. There was real racing.

Angel there is always someone in chat for every race.

8 but it would have been more; is there some way that the race could be started on lap 3? Vettel could have won but for yet another cock-up; it did not do Bottas's reputation any good either.

Three different constructors in the top three is pretty good. Some on track change in position of those too three would have raised the score.

8- but I nearly went 9 but I think the emotion nearly got the better of me because we had a fairytale winner, entertaining strategy, 3 way battle, tons of action & a guy from 18th couldve won

also how could I forget the nutter going neoooow on world feed mics

Last edited:
This was a great race. There is no denying that. Somehow though I failed to get excited about it. Not really sure what that says about me and F1 at moment.

I shall abstain from voting.

9 from me, even though I got the start time wrong, and only got half the race. There was real racing.

Angel there is always someone in chat for every race.

Thanks Titch. That only works when I get a live race, the next two for me are highlights. Abu Dhabi is my next live one then it's all highlights for me after that from 2019, oh except Silverstone.

8. An enjoyable romp that got a little tedious at times but did more than enough to hold my interest all the way through. A refreshing change.

Anyway, that's a review of last night's Doctor Who.

The race was quite good. Who would have thought, when drivers try different strategies on a track where overtaking is possible, you get decent racing?

Back
Top Bottom