Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
5, exciting start, then the mid-race lull began on lap 5. Magnussens short battle with Massa was amusing, but that was about it.

Last edited:
The first 4 seconds were quite exciting, but then it became dull, so a 3. Interesting that Alonso's McLaren was almost as reliable with half the electronics hanging out of the side.

Yikes I had shakey legs all through that! I jested before the race that Seb and Max would crash, and so they sort of did. Vettel's fault as I see it. Aggressive chop on lap one , first corner in wet conditions. Not wise.
Ham did everything he needed to do.....but the nerves( mine not Hamilton's) didn't let up till the chequered flag. Safety cars, rain, close walls, and leery cars, scary stuff,

I specially felt for Kimi , who made a demon start, and Alonso who'd got up to 3rd. Sad they were out.

Bottas was way back in the first half but up to speed at the end. I wonder , maybe he just doesn't like the rain much.

Ooo, score of 8 I think. Though I couldn't stand much more tension!

A few seconds of madness and mayhem, followed by two hours of the mundane and mediocre.
All too predictable after just one corner, so standard F1 fare of late = 1/10

Am usually one to enjoy a big smash, but this just deprived us of the race. Admittedly if I was a Hamilton fan, and not a Vettel / Verstappen fan, I would have awarded 6 points instead of 5. An exciting start, and not much else. Ricciardo failed to make any trouble for Hammy, so the result was never in doubt. A race that got nowhere near its potential.

Ham did everything he needed to do.....but the nerves( mine not Hamilton's) didn't let up till the chequered flag. Safety cars, rain, close walls, and leery cars,

racecub
...That's how I feel watching nervously most of Lewis's races. I'll give it a 9, because of his dominant control of the race during variable wet conditions, which led to a race win. Also having so far, a 28 point lead in the championship helped me with that number.

Back
Top Bottom