Poll 2017 Mexican Grand Prix Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2017 Mexican Grand Prix Out Of Ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Over on lap 1. Again. Still think Seb steered into Ham deliberatly after hitting max. Ruined the race. Not the best way to end a championship.

Well done Max, Well done Lewis. Not the race I was wanting though.

Last edited:
10. Max's great drive and loved his first lap overtake. Hamilton and Alonso's small battle had my heart racing. Hamilton crowned champion, again.

Oh... and I'm a little bit tipsy (hic).

Lap one was very exciting, Alonso was the only one that appeared to want to defend into turn one during the rest of the race.

8 - i really enjoyed that grand prix. but agree wouldve been great battle between those 3 for lead that was ended by vettels lack of spacial awareness

also hartley peeing on his car & blankety blank rave podium were brilliant ROFL

IMG_20171029_195738.jpg

Finally watched one live, start to finish for the first time in months. Hmmmm it gets a 6 from me.

A few tidy little battles through the field. A good recovery from Seb, Hamilton and Alonso having a good run at each other and little bits and bobs here and there.

Enjoyed Alonso's enquiry over Hamilton's overtake and McLaren's classy response. That's how you ask about an overtake Seb.

I genuinely couldn't give a fig about Hamilton's title. He's done a good job this year which goes without saying, though he has been helped by Ferrari's inability to sustain a challenge without dropping the ball every five minutes.

Finally, was "that" coming together deliberate?

I don't think so but it doesn't really matter now.

The top 2 championship leaders coming together at the start, wings broken, tires cut and these same 2 drivers in the last 2 positions at the end of lap 1, the man who was bumped off the podium a week ago leading the race in a Renault powered car when almost ALL other Renault powered cars failed during the race, Hamilton being lapped for the first time in 4 years, Alonso battling with others in the points and Vettel having to pass 16 cars during the race-if this race didn't have drama and excitement enough for a 7 or better then I don't know what it would take

i cant see that as why would he damage his car when he needed 2nd at least. i think he was steering into a slide
He had already ripped off bits of his front wing when he accidentally hit Max. He had nothing to loose by deliberately hitting Lewis with his already broken wing. He knew he was in trouble, why not take Lewis out at the same time.

Last edited:
Some of you might find this difficult to believe but I quite enjoyed this race. A different winner, tension through the race as Seb and Lewis came back from their first lap shenanigans. All in all, an enjoyable 7.

This is probably my least favourite track on the calendar but the topsy-turvy nature of the grid and especially after Vettel/Hamilton were sent to the back after the race start made it all a little bit more interesting, plus a Max win and Lewis winning the WDC (though in an unexciting/predictable manner) so a 7 from me.

A pretty good 7 - as I am far from being in the LH camp, I was moderately close to actually willing him on from the back. Watching Alonso defending against him for 3 laps was my favourite part though.

He had already ripped off bits of his front wing when he accidentally hit Max. He had nothing to loose by deliberately hitting Lewis with his already broken wing. He knew he was in trouble, why not take Lewis out at the same time.

but that would be like if Hill took Schumacher out in Adelaide 1994. why are you trying to take out the guy who could've retired for final 3 races as if Vettel didn't win all 3 & still be world champion

Back
Top Bottom