teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Welcome to Spa...

1. Jos Verstappen is the only Dutchman to get a podium at Spa, in 1994. Who crossed the line first?

Michael Schumacher...
...yes, he was disqualified but I didn't ask who won!

2. The best home result in Belgium was Paul Frère who was 2nd in 1956. Which constructor was he driving for?

Ferrari

3. The fastest pole time at Spa's current layout was a 1:45.778 in 2010 for which driver?

Mark Webber

4. Who is the latest driver to make an F1 debut at Spa?

Esteban Ocon, last year

5. Stoffel Vandoorne scored his 2nd point in F1 in Hungary, putting him level on Belgium's all-time list with André Pilette, who was fifth in the 1954 Belgian Grand Prix. Name two out of the three drivers to beat him single-handed.

Fangio, Trintignant and Moss. One point if any two are mentioned. Zero else.

6. Michael Schumacher won the most Belgian Grands Prix, but who has the most race fastest laps in Belgium?

Alain Prost

7. Name a driver who won at Nivelles.

Emerson Fittipaldi is the only answer

8. Gunnar Nilsson won his only race at Zolder. It was the 10th of 12 wins for Swedish drivers. Which constructor accounts for 10 of the 12 wins?

Lotus - Nilsson's win plus 9 of Ronnie Peterson's 10.

9. Fernando Alonso has only 3 podiums, no wins and no poles at Spa. Which is the only other Grand Prix he has attempted 10 or more times for no wins and no pole positions?

The United States Grand Prix

10. McLaren-Honda last won the Belgian Grand Prix in 1991 with a one-two! Which constructor-engine combination finished 3rd and 4th?

Benetton-Ford (both required)

Last edited:
3 - but so irriating as I should've had 5 as on 3 & 10 gut instinct had the correct answer, then thought about it & changed my bloody mind

Mark Webber > Jenson Button
Benetton Ford > Williams Renault

Back
Top Bottom