Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Timo Glock

• Jerome d’Ambrosio

• Total voters
Can only be Massa really, no other poor performances of note. Not sure what happened in his retirement though.

EDIT: Gearbox issue apparently for Massa, won't be changing my vote though.

I found myself shouting at the screen on a couple of the occasions and I shouted the same thing:

"Get out of the way, Karthikeyan. Idiot!"

For his ridiculous behaviour when being lapped (once chopping Hamilton), it has to be Narain Karthikeyan.

Im going to agree with teabagyokel because of Karthikeyan's ignorance of the blue flags

It has to be Kovalainen.

He admitted his crash was down to his own error. It has been a fairly mistake free weekend and after his heroic qualifying his race was abysmal. In the actual race he had already been passed by most of the drivers behind him, including his team mate. He really should have saved his options instead of going for the glory run for 15th place during qualifying.

And to add to the shame, his crash has potentially messed up the race of the leading drivers.

Can't think of anyone who had a really bad weekend so I'm going to vote for Webber for getting swallowed up at the start, not being able to pas Alonso and, despite having the fastest car on the track, just not being quick enough.

Surprised no one has gone for Rubens Barrichello.

He went out in Q1 in Qualifying, and had loadsa sets of new tyres in the race and still only finished in 17th the place he started in. Not to mention been handsomely beaten by rookie teammate Maldonado.

Surprised no one has gone for Rubens Barrichello.

He went out in Q1 in Qualifying, and had loadsa sets of new tyres in the race and still only finished in 17th the place he started in. Not to mention been handsomely beaten by rookie teammate Maldonado.

Good point Hammy! He had a very anonymous weekend which is why no-one has noticed his complete lack of performance. It's a shame we can't change our votes with the new system.

This is a tough one again. Chump of the Day I tend to agree on Karthikeyan but for the whole weekend? :thinking: Hmmmm.

Well he is always consistently poor, is it really fair to give it to him every time? :snigger:

I will just use him as a backup if I can't think of anyone, suppose you are doing the same :D

Good point Hammy! He had a very anonymous weekend which is why no-one has noticed his complete lack of performance. It's a shame we can't change our votes with the new system.

Cheers Mate. I just thought while Massa probably had a tough weekend. I just think Barrichello had a much worser weekend than Massa. I don't think Barrichello's that interested in staying in F1 now this season he's been nothing short of lousy and i used to like Barrichello. Think it might be time for him to call it quits and join a championship like DTM or WTCC where he's likely to win a race more often.

Cheers Mate. I just thought while Massa probably had a tough weekend. I just think Barrichello had a much worser weekend than Massa. I don't think Barrichello's that interested in staying in F1 now this season he's been nothing short of lousy and i used to like Barrichello. Think it might be time for him to call it quits and join a championship like DTM or WTCC where he's likely to win a race more often.

I voted Barrichello too since you raised that point :)

Going to have to vote for Massa, he was so slow over the weekend and especially in qualifying as he was nearly a whole second behind Alonso. But Karthikeyan get an honourable mention.

Personally, there was only one driver deserving of this... and that's Mark Webber... Transforming pole position and the best car into a 4th place finish really isn't the sort of result you'd expect!

Can't think of anyone who had a really bad weekend so I'm going to vote for Webber for getting swallowed up at the start, not being able to pas Alonso and, despite having the fastest car on the track, just not being quick enough.

I think that goes for the whole season. Nowhere for Mark to hide, only himself to look at.

Massa seemed to have hung out to dry by Ferrari this weekend, so not going to blame him for an awful car set-up.

All the guys at the back (DivIII - bottom 6) could be contenders but, hey, could anyone else do much better in those cars.

Barrichello was poor but no worse than he has been since Australia.

It's Webber for me; did all the practice stuff well, and quali was pretty good but the start from the clean side was too awful for words .... apart from .... awful.

Mind you, maybe he was made to look more of a chump than he actually was by my driver of the day - Alonso!

Back
Top Bottom