• Vitantonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hamilton, Alguersuari, Vettel and Kovalainen had the best drives in my opinion. The fact that he was suffering with a loss of downforce for the whole race tipped my decision to Lewis who drove a brilliant defensive race (first lap aside perhaps).

I'm going for Hamilton for putting a non-Red Bull on pole - finally! - and then two great re-passes in what was a masterclass of defensive driving whilst keeping calm under relentless pressure.

Alguersuari could get a nod but considering his team mate finished not far behind him despite finding himself way down the field early on showed how much of a performance advantage the Toro Rossos had on the rest of the midfield. Still, to beat a Merc is not to be scoffed at.

I'm sick of Vettel dominating so no votes for the rest of the season for him :whistle:

Hamilton for me.
To take the first non Red Bull pole this year and for superb defensive driving against a superior car.
Not in contention for the prize but a nod to Massa for driving Alonso to the "I give up" stage LOL

I voted for Alguersuari, but I think Vettel is driving better than ever. As at Monza he created an opportunity, took it decisively and disappeared into the distance. Obviously it's hard to know how the Red Bull compared to the McLaren on raw pace, but again he did exactly what he needed to do, with zero fuss.

Well done Jaime Algersuari and also Heikki Kovalainen for beating both Saubers, but I've given my vote to Lewis Hamilton for that pole position, beating his team mate and fending off Webber for 20 laps or so against the odds. Like Brogan mentioned in another thread, I was convinced with about 8 laps left that he would finish behind Webber, Button and Alonso (or even worse, have to pit for another tyre change). A magnificent defensive drive under great pressure.

I'm going for the man who feels like he's a god. The Squire has no right whatsoever to finish in front of Rosberg in a straight fight and he did. With 3 races to go the guy is out to save his seat and doing a good job of it.

Have to say - wish Red Bull would have taken the chance on him for a year and stuck him in for Webber next year. I mean he can't do any worse than Webber this year can he?

Lewis Hamilton gets my vote this week for his pressure-absorption qualities, and managing to remember the dimensions of his vehicle when side-by-side with Webber.

Honourable menshes for Alguersuari's fight with Rosberg and Alonso's mesmerising speed in his final stint.

(I really wanted to vote for Button, but I couldn't find a compelling enough reason - he did ok on a day when the Red Bulls were clearly quicker).

Back
Top Bottom