Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Ricciardo

• Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
I've gone for Lewis as his battle with MS was good fun. He wasn't just hanging back waiting for the pit stops, he was in attack mode on every lap. Thats why he is liked by most.

MS would of course be a close second but I wasn't allowed to vote twice. :)

.....as the safety car light goes out the evil Michael Schumacher twiddles his thin moustache and lets out a cackle.

"so Mr Hamilton you think YOU are the king of controversy! Well I'm the worst thing since Elvis Presley! I was up in front of the stewards geting penalties I may or may not have deserved whilst you were still in nappies! Isn't that right Mutley?"

*Ross Brawn laughs down the radio*

Just then Lewis looks in his mirrors and Michael shows his full pearly white smile making sure the light bounces off his teeth into the car in fronts mirror, dazzling Lewis and making him miss Alonso and Vettel taking off for the restart.

"ha ha! I have you now Hamilton" Schumi scream so eviallly as his Merc shoots past the Mclaren on the straight "now I'm going to block you to within an inch of your life........and then I'm going to have you! Your column inches are mine Lewis, your hear me? mine!!!"

*ahem*

Yes - Schumie for me

I've gone for Lewis as his battle with MS was good fun. He wasn't just hanging back waiting for the pit stops, he was in attack mode on every lap. Thats why he is liked by most.

MS would of course be a close second but I wasn't allowed to vote twice. :)
Its funny, but I thought he was holding back, he even needed Jenson to show him how to do it.. ;)

On a serious note, I went for Schumacher as his, shall we say robust defense, meant some entertainment in an otherwise fairly boring race..

Most entertaining was watching Lewis curb his natural style and ability to almost the level of haplessness

Fortune favours the brave and the domestic cat version of the lionheart Lewis was quite comical. I hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season because it will give the F1 establishment time to decide if this is what they truly wanted all along

Voted for Button his overtake on Schumacher was pure class and he's proving to be a cracking overtaker He's made something like 40+ overtakes in the last 3 GP's if my ears weren't deceiving me.

I had to go for Liuzzi's attempt at 1st place. :snigger: Of course that could have been a horrible accident, but since it wasn't, it was entertaining. What was annoying however was that he took out most of the upper midfield in the process.

Schumachers defence/Hamilton's attack was frustrating, annoying, even boring at times. Great defence by Schumie it must be said though, even if borderline at times. Conversely and quite hypocritically im sure, i found Petrov's defence on Alonso in the season closer last year incredibly entertaining :s

Alonso didn't make any attempts to pass Petrov at all, but it was entertaining almost seeing the frustration build up inside the Ferrari

Oh yes he did! He was all over the road, taking to the generous run-off after failed attempts in an absolute strop, waving his arms, shouting on the radio etc

Anyway, i digress...

.....as the safety car light goes out the evil Michael Schumacher twiddles his thin moustache and lets out a cackle.

"so Mr Hamilton you think YOU are the king of controversy! Well I'm the worst thing since Elvis Presley! I was up in front of the stewards geting penalties I may or may not have deserved whilst you were still in nappies! Isn't that right Mutley?"

*Ross Brawn laughs down the radio*

Just then Lewis looks in his mirrors and Michael shows his full pearly white smile making sure the light bounces off his teeth into the car in fronts mirror, dazzling Lewis and making him miss Alonso and Vettel taking off for the restart.

"ha ha! I have you now Hamilton" Schumi scream so eviallly as his Merc shoots past the Mclaren on the straight "now I'm going to block you to within an inch of your life........and then I'm going to have you! Your column inches are mine Lewis, your hear me? mine!!!"

Fantastic post.

Schumacher by the proverbial country mile.... or 1.609344 km, which sounds shite by comparison LOL

I am blessed by not having the biased commentary from Brund/thard so missed all the moaning and complaining.

Those laps with Hamilton, and then Button, chasing but unable to pass (even with their DRS advantage) were among the best I've seen all season.... and a reminder of what Formula One used to be like.

Time for my medicine, nurse? .... Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to get excited these days ! !

Back
Top Bottom