2011 European Grand Prix - The Blair/Kinnock vote

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Other than the drivers, who had a good weekend and who had a bad weekend at the Valencia GP?

Who was the Kinnock (2 times election loser) and who was the Blair (3 times election winner). To balance this I'll use Conservative leaders next time out.

Is this Blair as in the lying tosspot who used to run the country? What was the difference between him and Kinnock as I certainly never saw one (even down to th fact that you'd have to wash the slime off your hands if you ever had the misfortune of shaking their hands).

Anyway, the rotten fish is Valencia any day..

I think a Neil Kinnock, Michael Foot and Gordon Brown coalition would be more popular than the Valencia Street Circuit, so my Kinnock moment goes to the deflating feeling when Bernie said that F1 would be staying there (although maybe they'll dump Barcelona!)

The Blair award goes to DRS, for preventing 2009. Since 2009 had Weapons of Mass Destruction ready to launch in 45 minutes...

I'd give the Kinnock award to the Sauber pitwall for keeping Perez out far too long on tyres that had been lying at the bottom of 'the cliff' for ages.

Blair to RBR for responding in typical fashion to those who expected the engine mapping changes to disadvantage them. Expect more of the same at Silverstone...except Mark might hang on to second there.

Good point.
What on earth were Sauber thinking of?

Quite clearly they left him out for 2 or 3 laps too long.

I give the Cameron award to Valencia for telling us all we were going to get something they could not deliver, a race.

The Blair award to Vettel for doing exactly what he said he was going to do, like it or not.

The Ed Milliband award to the BBC for the shambolic presentation of the F1 forum, which has gone down hill massively since its excellent first year in 2009.

The Kinnock award to Valencia for just be so :censored: rubbish

The Blair award, blimey, erm, I don't think any one deserves it but I guess it must go to Red Bull and Vettel for just being so much better than the rest of the field.

Is this Blair as in the lying tosspot who used to run the country? What was the difference between him and Kinnock as I certainly never saw one (even down to th fact that you'd have to wash the slime off your hands if you ever had the misfortune of shaking their hands).

Anyway, the rotten fish is Valencia any day..

There was a big difference Kinnock was a good half dozen steps to the right - and either of them had slime on their hands it was probably dripped on to them by whichever Tory MP they'd just been debating with.

Kinnock = Valencia

Blair = Falvio!

Back
Top Bottom