Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Who impressed you most in what has probably been the dullest race of the season so far?

It might not surprise many of you to know I voted for Vettel - stunning pole, led most of the race, fastest lap. Can't remember much else about the race, think I might have dozed off.

Most likely I will vote Vettel too.

As far as the race goes though, Alguersuari started 18th and finished 8th so that was a great result for him.

I've gone for Alguersuari as all cars finished (I think, missed bits of the race as it was so boring)..

The Red Bulls still seem to be miles out in front..

I'm thinking Alonso again actually pipping Vettel only because he was involved in racing. Not that that's Vettel's fault but I kind of ignore he exists in a race now. Alonso was the small hope in this race and I don't think he could have done any more.

The Vettel/Red Bull package is miles ahead of the rest at the minute. Everyone knows that so I'm not going to vote for him today. He managed the race brilliantly but no one gave him a serious challenge for the lead.

My vote goes for Alguersuari. Under a lot of pressure at the minute in an average car (at best), so to finish 8th ahead of his team mate and in front of both Renaults and a Mercedes is a great result.

Honerable mentions: Sutil for the same reasons as Alguersuari, Perez for making a one stop work, Alonso for splitting the Red Bulls.

A toss up between the two Spaniards. I've gone for Alguersuari as it could be the only chance this season.

Alonso for me! Vettel will win this every week, but he's in the best car.

Think Fernando did great in this race for stopping RB getting that 1-2 their wanted. So well done to him!

Also Alguersuari did gret too as did Sutil, so well done to them.

Bored of Red Bull. They could win every race without even putting a driver in the car. My vote goes to Alonso for finishing in front of Webber and splitting the Red Bulls, although you have to say that Webber is wasting his machinery.

Regardless of the car he is driving, he did not put a foot wrong, from qualifying to the chequered flag. There were other drivers who had strong races too, notably alonso, and alguesuari, however, vettels won the race, he was fully in charge at all times, and never looked panicked or if he was struggling.

Regardless of the car he is driving, he did not put a foot wrong, from qualifying to the chequered flag. There were other drivers who had strong races too, notably alonso, and alguesuari, however, vettels won the race, he was fully in charge at all times, and never looked panicked or if he was struggling.

Not knocking Vettel. He's in great form. It's just a shame that the only person with the equipment to consistently challenge him is his under performing support driver. It takes the shine off of his victories and his impending championship in much the same way the Ferrari dominance did for Schumacher in the early noughties.

It would be nice to see him have a race before they give him all the trophies, regardless of the excellence of his current driving.

Got to be Alguersuari. All that pressure of Ricciardo waiting in the wings and a poor qualifying emphasises how good a drive that was today to make it up to 8th. In arguably the worst car not a Lotus, Virgin or HRT. And with no Safety Car. And with no retirements. That was a result on merit and not down to any 'lucky' factors. Great drive.

As it's driver of the weekend, I couldn't vote for Alguersuari as he qualified in a very poor 18th.

It has to be Vettel as he was untouchable all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom